Dapasoft Inc.

Canada12 reviews

Clear
1.5Job security & advancement

An arcane dev shop...

No culture, future, direction or growth, even less chance to convey ideas. Between the outdated policies and crippling restrictions, the employee turnover is horrific.

Pros

Somewhat central location

Cons

Awful management

Good experience for new graduates

Working at Dapasoft can be challenging and relaxing. When there too many bugs found, The work is getting very busy. It takes about 3 months to complete 1 phase, sometimes longer than that depend on how good the developers are. The developers in my teams are good, but they are struggling to build due to vague document details. I don't know about other teams who have different project than our team The new graduate like me is having a difficult time at the beginning due to very little to no training in the company. They expect you to know everything. I am lucky enough to have someone who is willing to train me. From my point of view, if you are new employee and you are just graduated from school, you need some training before you know how to do the job. Every company is different. Everybody in the company is very friendly working hemisphere is very nice. Overall, this company is good place to work if you have a lot of experience.

Pathetic workplace

This is is the most unprofessional company that I have ever worked in my career. Employees are treated like slaves. Power is in hands of 2 people, so called CEO and Managing Director. They take funding from government to give jobs to new comers to Canada and new graduates. Once the funding period is over, they fire them.

Poor work Culture

Poor Work Culture. Made of 95% Chinese and 3% Indians. No room for growth. Absence of teamwork. Just work work work without proper reviews and career advancement of employees.

Pros

Occasional free lunches

Cons

Poor Benefit Structure, No Bonus, No Group benefits

Awful

Awful culture, out of touch and belittling management, no opportunity for growth and sorely lacking focus and direction. It goes without saying cheap... Dapasoft is a stop-gap career step to something better if you can bare the misery long enough.No trust in employees or necessary resources, awful work/life balance.

Pros

Shuttle

Cons

No culture, terrible hours, no moral, cheap, out of touch management

No Comment

No future to grow, less opportunity to express an idea. Working culture is weak and compensation is not suitable.so many restrictions and no flexibility.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dapasoft Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement