Dapasoft Inc.

Dapasoft Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada12 reviews
Upper Management has little or no connection with teams, they depend only on Managers who are there to suck it up and appear to "look good". The throw you under the bus to save themselves from shoddy Leadership and people skills.
There is no sense of any human connection, employees work like machines. great place for building experience but move out when you get another opportunity. Whether you have worked for 3 years for 17 years, they (Ceo and upper Management) don't give a hoot and scheme to relieve you of your duties soon as they feel they can get your job done by an new immigrant, just not fair. Loyalty means nothing.
Working at Dapasoft can be challenging and relaxing. When there too many bugs found, The work is getting very busy. It takes about 3 months to complete 1 phase, sometimes longer than that depend on how good the developers are. The developers in my teams are good, but they are struggling to build due to vague document details. I don't know about other teams who have different project than our team The new graduate like me is having a difficult time at the beginning due to very little to no training in the company. They expect you to know everything. I am lucky enough to have someone who is willing to train me. From my point of view, if you are new employee and you are just graduated from school, you need some training before you know how to do the job. Every company is different. Everybody in the company is very friendly working hemisphere is very nice. Overall, this company is good place to work if you have a lot of experience.
This is is the most unprofessional company that I have ever worked in my career. Employees are treated like slaves. Power is in hands of 2 people, so called CEO and Managing Director. They take funding from government to give jobs to new comers to Canada and new graduates. Once the funding period is over, they fire them.
Work just wasn't for me. Co-workers were excellent. Lots of assistance, if you are in a high demanding role. I learned a lot in my role. Lots of team activities.
Poor Work Culture. Made of 95% Chinese and 3% Indians. No room for growth.
Absence of teamwork. Just work work work without proper reviews and career advancement of employees.
Pros
Occasional free lunches
Cons
Poor Benefit Structure, No Bonus, No Group benefits
Awful culture, out of touch and belittling management, no opportunity for growth and sorely lacking focus and direction. It goes without saying cheap...

Dapasoft is a stop-gap career step to something better if you can bare the misery long enough.

No trust in employees or necessary resources, awful work/life balance.
Pros
Shuttle
Cons
No culture, terrible hours, no moral, cheap, out of touch management
Restrictive, no growth and limited to no business direction. I forgot to mention cheap, mind boggling cheap.

If you're after culture, business outlook, direction or the ability to share ideas, look elsewhere, Dapasoft is the furthest thing from it.

No trust, insufficient resources, no work/life balance, and an awful management regime.
Pros
Nearby shopping mall
Cons
Rigid, awful and out of touch management
No culture, future, direction or growth, even less chance to convey ideas. Between the outdated policies and crippling restrictions, the employee turnover is horrific.
Pros
Transit shuttle
Cons
Horrific management
Ridgid, restrictive, no room for growth and limited to no business direction. Sorry, I failed to mention cheap.

If you're looking for a vibrant culture, business outlook, direction or the ability to share ideas, look elsewhere, Dapasoft is the furthest thing from it.

Pros
Nearby transit, shopping mall, regular shuttle
Cons
Awful management
Pros
Somewhat central location
Cons
Awful management
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dapasoft Inc.?
No future to grow, less opportunity to express an idea.
Working culture is weak and compensation is not suitable.so many restrictions and no flexibility.
friendly working environment, fast pace
many projects ongoing, most of them are small ones
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dapasoft Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.1