Danny's fish and chips Employee Review

View all Danny's fish and chips reviews

excellent
Dining Room Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON17 August 2019
i loved working at dannys fish and chips.
i started off as a coop student and then progressed to team leader and finally the dining room supervisor. this job taught me all the skills i currently use in my other jobs.
Pros
everything
Cons

Other Danny's fish and chips Employee Reviews

Efficient comfortable place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON30 July 2019
Amazing work environment at Danny's fish and chips. The tight knit family environment makes it easy to get to know all levels of staff including the wonderful management.
Pros
great management
Amazing job, amazing people
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON1 April 2019
This was my first and best job, the staff is the friendliest most caring people you’ll ever meet. The owners are insanely generous and understanding. This job has given me so much experience for the jobs I’ve had after. I’ll never forget the experience and the people there. First job, second job, etc... it’s a great job regardless. And the food is bloody amazing. (Hey Limoza it’s seth, miss you guys!)
Pros
Free dinner, nicest people ever, awesome pay due to great scheduling, tip outs, great experience earned
Cons
Not a con, but if you don’t have good work ethic, don’t work there. They respect people who put effort in and act like they care about work.