Danny's fish and chips Employee Reviews

Efficient comfortable place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON30 July 2019
Amazing work environment at Danny's fish and chips. The tight knit family environment makes it easy to get to know all levels of staff including the wonderful management.
Pros
great management
Amazing job, amazing people
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON1 April 2019
This was my first and best job, the staff is the friendliest most caring people you’ll ever meet. The owners are insanely generous and understanding. This job has given me so much experience for the jobs I’ve had after. I’ll never forget the experience and the people there. First job, second job, etc... it’s a great job regardless. And the food is bloody amazing. (Hey Limoza it’s seth, miss you guys!)
Pros
Free dinner, nicest people ever, awesome pay due to great scheduling, tip outs, great experience earned
Cons
Not a con, but if you don’t have good work ethic, don’t work there. They respect people who put effort in and act like they care about work.
Good for schedule, hard work
Busboy (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON3 May 2018
I’ve been working there for a significant amount of time and can say with confidence that it’s an excellent first job. The management is very nice and the scheduling of shifts is excellent. Although the job is extremely difficult at times especially when busy it’s very good. It’s a good working atmosphere and a good way to get experience. The work can be a lot at time and stressful however.
Pros
Schedule, culture, free dinner
Cons
Stressful
Efficient and Great Enviroment
Host/Waiter (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON25 February 2016
I absolutely loved working here. I wish I was able to continue at such an amazing environment and workplace. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. They treat their customers very well and make the greatest food.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
no cons
Excellent Workplace!
Social Media Marketer (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON27 February 2015
Incredible owners provide all staff with respect and care! A typical day varies depending on the employee, but typically involves dealing with customers, and management directly. The atmosphere is wonderful, and I could not have had a better time working for them.
Pros
Free food, excellent pay, great management
Cons
Rare upset customer
awesome place to work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON22 July 2014
really busy and very friendly staff
also very busy and makes the hours fly by