Danier Employee Review

Productive, Fun, and in Trend
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 October 2013
Open the store in the morning, check inventory, check stats, open doors, greet customers within 15 seconds of their arrival. Assist customers with price checks, choosing the right garment or product. Constantly checking our stats. Management is amazing works well with all the employees, and all employees work as a team. Since it is a commission job as a team we take turns assisting customers to ensure that it is equal. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping people feel great about themselves in our products.
Pros
Good team
Cons
Constantly on your feet

Other Danier Employee Reviews

Learning Experience
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 April 2018
No benefits provided to full time employees. All stores are pop up locations so contract positions only. People are hired based on connections, which means little room for advancement. Lots of micro managing and bullying from upper management. Expected to do a lot with minimal appreciation (zero recognition for the work you put in but constantly berating).
Cons
Productive and fun workplace.
Team member (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB31 March 2018
Working at Danier was a great experience that taught me lots about working efficiently with retail instead of food ( which I normally worked with in the past).
Pros
Discounts on amazing leather
Cons
not enough hours