Danfoss

Danfoss Employee Reviews

not as busy after Christmas, so hours are being lowered, not enough work to survive in this world...you can work in their vans, or your own car if you choose
Good place to work at with great managment, good work life balance and decent pay. freindly staff and coworkers. can be enjoyable work, would highly recommend
Loved it. Great place to work. My co workers were nice and the job was fast paced. I like delivering parcels and the customers were always happy to see me!
I worked for Danfoss delivering for amazon using my car. I made pretty good money but had to leave when they changed to an earlier start time. I eared more than doing skip the dish because they paid for my gas.
It was a good company to work for enjoyed the staff and office workers were pleasant as well... Was treated fairly and was respected.... Would recommend them to some who wanted to work as a warehouse tractor trailer driver ...
I enjoyed working for them. I was delivering amazon packages and the customers were always happy to see me arrive. I would work long shifts but get extra days off.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Long shifts
No life . No communication. Just yes than no never give u a strait answer . Lots of plz work till 7 pm or ask for a day off it’s like you stabbed there mother??
Pros
Cons
Lots of work little pay
I was working for their Amazon Delivery with your own car gig. That particular team is very bad managed. Really horrible experience. I don't recommend. They call and text non-stop east don't know west. I quit after about 3 months. Better than average paid, but for their miss management and extra headache. I rather stay at home do nothing.
Pros
Easy get job, easy delivery, better average pay
Cons
low trust, bad management, stress even when not working
they literally hire anyone off the streets the management is poor. almost all staff do not have a clue as to what is going on. no recognition for work. dead end job.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Danfoss?
Management is not always on top of everything but they will find out needed information quickly and efficiently. The most enjoyable part of the job was being on the road all day and the use of the cargo vans after work. The hardest part of the job is the lack of communication. I learned a lot of skills from this job including transporting dangerous goods and how to use forklifts. However this employer does not give you advances on your pay for good consistent work and do not provide you with benefit forms without having to ask for them.
I loved the fact that it was easy to work in and it was a great environment. It was angreat learning experience and the work was very straight forward.
Pros
Great workplace
i enjoyed the fact that i learned quickly SAP application and i would data enter their purchase orders and was done by 3pm . Answered customers questions effectively.
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
I enjoyed this job immensely in the early days. I am naturally drawn to this type of work as it is a physical job and there is lots of public interaction and as a courier and warehouse manager, I really enjoyed the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
Pros
My Team