Dandy Oil Products Employee Reviews

Royal Canadian Dandy oil circus
Driver (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 April 2019
Unprofessional from the top down with the way deal with the everything around that company. If you want to work here be prepared to be treated as a number not an employee.
Pros
Hahah please
good
Truck Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 February 2019
good place to work, easy work,no suspeion work. lots of service work, freindly management. was a buisy shop.easy to get to shop and lots of employee parking
Pros
choice of shift
Worst job i ever had
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Edson, AB31 January 2019
The management is full of lies , all kinds of backstabbing from everyone , HR will lie to your face about anything and everything . managers and the owners know nothing that's going on and will make up anyreason for you to do their job for them. I don't recommend every applying , far better opportunities out there . it will save you a lot of grief.
Pros
Cons
Literally everything
What a circus...
Door attendant (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB4 September 2018
Constant revolving door of drivers. No respect or seniority for loyal and hard workers. Owners have no clue what the employees actually do...nor do they care. HR is a one way street of lies. Benefits suck. Certain managers are like used car salesmen...say one thing and do another. Any payday issues are the employees problem, as they have been told to budget their money better...a great attitude coming from management and ownership.
Pros
If they get your bday right you get a $10 Tims card
Decent Place
Heavy Duty Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB23 March 2018
Started my apprenticeship there. Good place to work. Safety oriented for sure. Sometimes a little too much which prevented jobs from getting done accordingly. Good group of guys to work with on the floor. Operations manager was nice to deal with but he lacked leadership. Sometime it seemed like he didn't see the value in some people. Overall a nice and easy guy to get along with though. Drivers we're a revolving door. Not sure what happens in that department but easy to get along with most of them. No leader on the floor in the shop. The one guy who trys to be the leader on the floor lacks leadership skills. Micro managing and not letting guy progress with work. This unfortunately created an undesirable place for learning. Overall a decent place to work and I enjoyed my time there but it appears to be a dead end job now. Bad benefits paid by employee. No company events. Maybe 3 in 5 years. Most paid by employees.
Super
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Drayton Valley, AB26 January 2018
Super company ! Training over the top. Manager awesome and helpful. Staff super willing to help others. Supplies all your safety items gives a rrsp
Pros
Cons
Non
you dont want to work here
driver (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB29 July 2017
training is lacking you pressured to work on days off
dispatch is horrible have no idea what they are doing drivers are fixing dispatch mistakes on a daily basis
supervisors dont care they shrugg everything off
promised the world but they never follow through
stay away from this company
productive and fun workplace
Petro Pass & operator/Card Lock Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 February 2017
typical day at work was enjoyable and you learnd something each day on the job, in my opinion this company is a good company to work for for years.***
Pros
you learn from the company
Cons
good hours
terrible
Fuel Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 August 2016
Very negative environment and very very poor leadership. My time spent here was fixing other peoples problems, and taking the blame for allot of things that were out of my control.
Fuel product delivery
paper work
wheel to wheel
post trip
deliver fuel to customers
collect cheques for past due accounts
communicate with dispatch
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB21 May 2013
Working at Dandy Oil Products was one of my breakaway. I learned and loved what i did there. A typical day for me as an apprentice would start with safety meeting. Everyday a journeyman would assigned me to do something or assist whichever needed an extra hand. Most of the stuff i learned in 3 months was recognizing the parts and components which I found the hardest part as a first year apprentice. What I really love about my job is working with this awsome and knowledgeble people and learning from them. Everybody was having fun at what they're doing and at the same time doing the the job right.
Pros
overtime and long hours
Cons
shop size

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dandy Oil Products. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8