Danby Products

Danby Products Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
It is a very nice place to work, usually fast pace. We have a lot of support from manager and coworkers. I been learning a lot and getting great customer service experience.
i learned more about myself and my passion to help others. I love communicating new ideas and also the place is a very friendly environment

Working at danby requires a lot of patience and optimism. Clients are all in need of a person that can help them solve their appliance problem and sometimes they scream at us, but we must remain calm and face it with a smile and good advice to help them work it through.
Pros
good shift
Cons
stressfull
All managers are out to shine themselves instead of helping their team. Many people who don't do their jobs and coast through it. Other people who shine are put down by their managers so they don't look better than them.
Little people work great together, but there is a great division between management and the little people who make things happen.
alright if you don't mind working for peanuts!! typical warehouse job not to much to say about this place. Good luck if you get hired on
Pros
lunch time
Cons
everything lol
The general atmosphere is relaxed and pleasant, yet with tight time lines and deadlines. I have gained valuable experience working in a product based company. All co-workers are more than willing to assist.
The work week is 40 hours a week with flex hours.

Workload is heavy.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
contract position