Daiya Foods

Daiya Foods Pay & benefits reviews

It is a fast face environment. Repetition of what you are doing everyday. A lot of lifting especially in cook room. Exposure to fumes and dust-like from ingredients. Loud noise from machines. Workplace politics can observe, base on experience. No seniority except wages (The longer you are in the company the more you can have high salaries. So, new employees can't catch up with seniors.If you are close to your supervisor, you may become leadhand even you are new and if he didn't like you, he will find a way to fire you or terminate you. Better to self-resignation.) Management is good especially HR, but then, supervisor is the one who handle you. Extended benefits and other benefits...thumbs up.
Pros
Monthly cultural event, free food.
Environment is hostile, cold, no team work. Managers are arrogant and insanely competitive. You will feel sick every day. If you are looking for good benefits they give well, but be prepared to lose your mental heath. They do not care ,if you are struggling with work due to short stuff ,always try to push you towards work. They do not care about how do you feel. Some time due to lack of people 1 person covers 2 -3 persons job duties. Stay away from this company.
Pros
Cons
not organized well
So many new products all the time. The work environment is good, and it really is an innovative food production facility with very motivated and driven ideals. It’s definitely a company that’s going places.
I learned a lot about the cheese production and packaging process. World class facility with a lot of mechanical wonders. I also love the fact they are making vegan cheese products. The hardest part of the job is blending in with co-workers. It's almost like tagalog is the first language and English is the 2nd language there. Their benefits package is really awesome and cover everything. I was the only non-filipino in the PM packaging department. It was difficult to blend in especially when I'm also a vegan and wouldn't eat the food they always share during break time. I was set up by one of the team leader to only doing heavy lifting without rotation. So my back got sprained twice in a roll and couldn't work for 2 weeks. After my injuries, the management also required me to see clinical counsellor for emotional help as a condition for rerunning to work, so I couldn't work for another 4 weeks. I was very disappointed with the management.
Pros
Easy labor work, super good benefits
Cons
Cultural, Management
Daiya cares about people and place them first. They also have inspiring town council meetings and have great benefits. All departments work well with each other with no "we are better and more important than you" BS.
Pros
Pay, benefits, understanding that life gets in the way of work sometimes.
Cons
Vegan.
learned a lot in that company and was great working there, lots of benefits. an expanding company. a lot of opportunities for the workers. I enjoyed working there for the last five years
Environment is hostile, Project Managers are arrogant and insanely competitive. You will feel sick every day. If you are looking for good money they pay well, but be prepared to lose your mental heath.
Working in this company was fun, friendly people and very helpful and respectful co workers and bosses, great salary and benefits for you and for your family as well.
overall a very good company, nice management, good working environment and lots of room advancement.Human Resource department are all approachable and helpful
Pros
good benefits, and lots of giveaways(free company jacket, bags, etc)
usually packing cheese and yougurt and lifting box the job is very simple and it pays good the people are very welcoming and the benefits is excellent
Pros
overtime pay
Cons
Great place, great people , good benefits and wages to work only issue work stability not promising . Wanted a career for long term but things didnt go as planned.