Daiya Foods

Daiya Foods Job security & advancement reviews

learned a lot in that company and was great working there, lots of benefits. an expanding company. a lot of opportunities for the workers. I enjoyed working there for the last five years
So many new products all the time. The work environment is good, and it really is an innovative food production facility with very motivated and driven ideals. It’s definitely a company that’s going places.
I have never been bored once in my time at Daiya. It keeps me on my toes, keeps me challenged, and has given me so many opportunities that have helped me grow my career. I've loved the projects I've been able to work on and love that I get to work on products that have a positive impact in consumers' lives. The type of people who thrive on our team are those who a) like a challenge & solving problems b) can adapt to change and c) are passionate about making a difference. If you're looking for a place where you just do what is asked of you and clock out at 5 every day, then this probably isn't the place for you. Pros: -Flexible schedule -Supportive boss & team members -The best relationships out of any job I've ever worked (I've met some of my closest friends at Daiya) -Ability to take on projects that interest me -Growth opportunities -Collaborative environment Cons: -Changing priorities / lack of focus (we're working at being better at this as a company!) -Heavy workload (but part of this is self-inflicted because I want to take on all my projects)
Great team and culture at the rapidly growing company. Flexible. Great mentors. Lots of room to develop and grow. Huge potential as company is expanding.
overall a very good company, nice management, good working environment and lots of room advancement.Human Resource department are all approachable and helpful
Pros
good benefits, and lots of giveaways(free company jacket, bags, etc)
Great place, great people , good benefits and wages to work only issue work stability not promising . Wanted a career for long term but things didnt go as planned.