Daiya Foods
Daiya Foods Employee Review

Fast-paced & challenging - best job I've ever had

23 January 2020
I have never been bored once in my time at Daiya. It keeps me on my toes, keeps me challenged, and has given me so many opportunities that have helped me grow my career. I've loved the projects I've been able to work on and love that I get to work on products that have a positive impact in consumers' lives. The type of people who thrive on our team are those who a) like a challenge & solving problems b) can adapt to change and c) are passionate about making a difference. If you're looking for a place where you just do what is asked of you and clock out at 5 every day, then this probably isn't the place for you. Pros: -Flexible schedule -Supportive boss & team members -The best relationships out of any job I've ever worked (I've met some of my closest friends at Daiya) -Ability to take on projects that interest me -Growth opportunities -Collaborative environment Cons: -Changing priorities / lack of focus (we're working at being better at this as a company!) -Heavy workload (but part of this is self-inflicted because I want to take on all my projects)
5.0Job security/advancement
18 May 2017
Same roleSame location
Research and Development (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
If you're looking to work with a egotistic bunch than this is the place for you. Cut throat and militias peers make it difficult to advance. Don't expect to make any friends here because the passion is lost and the people are robots.
Cons
Lack of leadership leads to gaps in the system
27 March 2021
Same location
Production Worker (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
Worse management I ever worked, no support from supervisor no follow-up, no proper training! People are not friendly are pretentious. Very stressful job physically and mentally. Yoy will be treated poorly by your superiors.
Pros
Cons
Everything!
3 November 2020
Same location
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
So many new products all the time. The work environment is good, and it really is an innovative food production facility with very motivated and driven ideals. It’s definitely a company that’s going places.
  1. Fast-paced & challenging - best job I've ever had