dahl Valve Limited Employee Reviews

Productive and employee engagement in expanding company
Screw Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 August 2018
Fast pace working environment with employees working together as a team. Lack of support from management and fewer positions for advancement within the company.
Pros
Flexibility and progression in workplace
Cons
no advancement opportunities
A company that cares.
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 August 2018
Great company for those who enjoy a small company environment. All people care about your safety and success. I have never worked anywhere where the people are no nice including factory staff. Management is putting things in place to get feedback from everyone and they will do what they can to make it happen. I'm not surprised that there are some very long tenured employees.
Pros
Friendly staff, BBQs, management willing to listen.
Cons
I'm not sure.
Great Quality & Great People opportunities within
Payroll (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 August 2018
I enjoyed my three years at dahl, everyone is friendly and easy to get along with, there is ample room for growth when you communicate your interests. Everyone is willing to assist you in your personal and career growth.
We produce the best quality products and the company is heading in the right direction and changing with the times.
Open door policy is great. focus groups take place to gain better perspective from employee stand point. most people have fun and enjoy employee events.
Pros
staff events, company paid benefits employee assitance program
Dahl
Sales Leader -North America (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 July 2018
A great company that was part of a family business and developed in to a more corporate environment.
I developed a lot of corporate skills that allowed me to do my job better and grow their profitability.
Management has changed over the years and has lost the opportunity to be a better company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at dahl Valve Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4