DADA

DADA Employee Reviews

The company is well organised, has modern policies and plenty of opportunities to earn above one's base pay. For example, bonuses for trial lessons, consistency, quality, referrals and performance.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Limited hours
- Constant changes being made to salary, hours worked, contract, job description, course material and they give you no reasons or notice - They cut your salary or fine you for no reason and give no explanation - They do not respect their teachers and fire people with no reason (I am still employed, but many of my colleagues have been fired for being sick, or arriving late to work once) - Rumours of bankruptcy They should: - Stop making so many changes to contracts and salaries without giving any say to your teachers - Treat your employees with respect
The best part about working for an online ESL company like DaDa is that I can work from home which leaves me the time I need to take care of my family and look after my baby.
unfair salary and minimal support from staff. Very unhappy with this job and lack of stability and pay. I would not recommend working for this company.
Slow hiring but overall good. Looking forward to continue doing work, very flexible and great fun. Can't stress enough the importance of the flexibility.