DHL Employee Review

Leaning how to work in a high pace industrial enviroment of air cargo
Handler (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CA2 June 2014
Handler, reading, sorting, and processing large and small items with an electronic hand computerized inventory device. Also, loading and unloading items up to 75lbs from short and long truck containers and from air cargo bins to and from a conveyer belt while maintaining a fast pace alone and if needed with assists from co-worker's from adjacent truck containers during a three to four hour shift. The work is physically demanding but, has internal opportunities for advancements within the company and under their Union that offers good employment benefits.
Pros
Job advancement and Union benefits
Cons
Emlpoyment is temporary and on call when needed

Other DHL Employee Reviews

You can grow with your capabilty
Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 May 2018
I have worked 22 year with Exel/DHL supply chain. I have learnt all warehouse function from order picker to Supervisor role. Very cooperative staff. In overall DHL is very good company to work
Pros
Opportunity to grow
Cons
They lost contract due market competitivity
Nice place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Nassau16 May 2018
I learned how to be a team player, having excellent communication skills, how to multitask in a fast paced environment, I had to pay attention to details and have excellent customer service.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.

53.8K