DHL Employee Review

Horrible management.
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Union City, CA18 September 2013
Basically the supervisor ran the warehouse while manager sat at home doing nothing. At the SFO terminal, the manager only came in 2 or 3 times a week for 3 to 4 hours. Basically, SFO win first place in production because the supervisor and team made sure everything ran smoothly. If you have a question about the workplace, the manager isn't there to answer your question. There is no question that without the manager, the warehouse does better. If you want to have the good end of the stick such as weekend off or promotion to a higher paying position, you need to suck up to the manager. He will promote you even if your production level is low. I proved to meet the requirement yet his previous favored workers did not. However, I did not get promoted. He even said I will never get promoted, so I told them don't make me do what I'm not paid to do. Low morality in employees. If you make it to 1 year at DHL, it's because finding new job is difficult.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Can't take last 15 min break after 2 hours of work. Horrible management.

Other DHL Employee Reviews

Great company!
Lead hand (Former Employee) –  Fort Mackay, AB12 April 2018
Been with DHL since 2008 and I enjoy working for this organization. There are many challenges and successes with management doing there best to support the team.
The work there is good and the management is good too
Selector (Former Employee) –  Steelees Avuenue at Hereford Road Brampton6 April 2018
The work is seasonal for most of the time as it depends on Canadian festivals management states its daily tasks and expectations too but little hard sometimes although the management is not very tough on them and it is a good company with good infrastructure.
Cons
Nothing as such

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.

53.4K