DHL Employee Review

great inviornment with good people
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CA13 May 2013
I was so happy to had been able to work at Exel it was a big learning experience for me. I worked with some very good loyal people everyday was just like home. I had the opportunity to learn how to train temp personal in timely fashion.I learned what its like to work under a supervisor and manager. I had experience in shipping and receiving multitasking to ensure the job was handled in a professional manner. I had the opportunity to meet the CEO of our company . I lost co-workers due to terminal illness while I was there it was the hardest part of the job. I made so many friends on the work place we were like family. I was a true team player at all times I never had a dull moment at this site it was a wonderful experience in my life I would'nt change a thing.
Pros
Birthday cakes, baby showers, BBQ's, luncheons and outings
Cons
short breaks, lots of overtime, long hours, flexible hours

Other DHL Employee Reviews

Great company!
Lead hand (Former Employee) –  Fort Mackay, AB12 April 2018
Been with DHL since 2008 and I enjoy working for this organization. There are many challenges and successes with management doing there best to support the team.
The work there is good and the management is good too
Selector (Former Employee) –  Steelees Avuenue at Hereford Road Brampton6 April 2018
The work is seasonal for most of the time as it depends on Canadian festivals management states its daily tasks and expectations too but little hard sometimes although the management is not very tough on them and it is a good company with good infrastructure.
Cons
Nothing as such

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.

53.4K