DHL Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 11,952 reviews
Not always friendly
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 January 2018
I saw managers going so harsh on warehouse workers to complete all the work. That was beyond the capacity of those number of workers.
The direct supervisor did not clearly explain my duties, he/she just made a quick introduction of everything and then expected me to do everything perfect. When I asked questions, little did he/she pay attention to me. Management/supervision was far from satisfactory.
Overtime work was usual. Online systems rarely worked effectively.
The only thing good about this workplace is some helpful and smiling people around. They made life bearable there.
Great team
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dorval28 January 2015
Great work environment. Culture is wonderful as well. If you have good co-workers, your job becomes that much more fun.

On the down side, the pay was never great. It was pretty dusty and a bit unclean. But thats just due to the nature of the industry.
Data Entry Clerk - Interesting position
Contract Position - Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Brantford, Ontario9 September 2014
This job was straight nights....wasn't used to that...but overall my co-workers were very friendly. Didn't see much of management due to my shift....
was fast paced
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON5 June 2013
A typical day started with a group work out and discussing any concerns in saftey and any up dates on the company, the hardest part of the job was putting away products as you had to be fast and you had to pack out products and put in boxes and some were pretty heavy. the most enjoyable was are the bbq's, also the town hall meetings where food was ordered for us wether it was pizza of chinese food or we would have a pot luck in which we had to pick a country and make the food from that country...it was interesting for sure..
Pros
the job was good and interesting
Cons
on your feet all day
Enjoyed working there
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON3 June 2013
Always got my work done. The Co-workers we oh k to work with.
The most enjoyable part of the job was vacation.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
management
good starting point
DATA ENTRY CLERK (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB (Edmonton Intl Airport)19 June 2012
typical day at work: part time job from about 1:00pm till about 5:30pm (maybe later depending)
learned: data entry, paperwork for departing flights
managment: fairly good at keeping us on schedule
hardest part of the job: crunch time- between 3:00 and 4:30pm, where the largest part of the weigh bills had to be entered (depending on the day about 200 [if I'm remembering correctly.. could have been more])
most enjoyable part of the job: interacting with co-workers
Pros
friendly coworkers
Cons
having trouble keeping up