DHL Employee Reviews

Great place and the people there were very nice and welcoming. I was always excited to go to work they give a lot of feedback to help you improve your skills.
Other then management and supervisors , the other employees and customers were amazing. Very very easy job with great pay but not worth the stress and headaches,
28 October 2020
Hello,Thank you for taking the time to rate us. After all, the points you specifically criticize can only be properly evaluated on site and any problems that arise should be solved in a constructive cooperation in close communication with HR departments and perhaps also with your supervisor. We are fully aware how difficult it can be - especially when the pressure of work is high, conflicts arise or unpleasant decisions have to be made. This requires a high degree of openness and willingness to approach each other, but only with the joint effort of all stakeholders this can be solved. Taking this approach we will become better as a company.Good luck for your future!Your Employer Branding Team
Good place to work. Friendly environment, all the supervisors are good and ready to listen to each employee. Depends on your shift, you must not late.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Flexible
Very poor pay. They treat temp workers extremely poorly and expect full-time workers to do 30$ per hour worth of work for 16$ an hour. Night shift is a bunch of petty crack heads with a lazy supervisor who struts around all night belittling employees. Don't know where all the positive reviews are coming from, other than sheep with no self respect. Worst company I've ever worked for with racist, hateful lead hands.
14 October 2020
Hello,Thank you very much for your feedback. The experience of our employees and the constructive and critical reports help us to identify areas of opportunity and to implement needed changes.We are sorry that you didn't feel satisfied with your experience as a Line Lead. What we do not accept is that you insult us in an inappropriate way: Our Code of Conduct, in which we have embedded our values and policies, serves as an ethical compass to guide us in how we treat one another within the Group. In the Code, we clearly and expressly reject all forms of forced labor or child labor, respect the right of our employees to join or not to join a union/employee representation of their choice, and recognize and respect the right to collectively bargain in accordance with applicable law.We wish you the best in future personal and professional projects and hope you will soon find what you are looking for in your working environment. Best regards,Your Employer Branding Team
My boss was terrible always yelling and talking down to everybody making the environment not pleasant I miss the rest of the people and the job it was a great job apart from my boss
Pros
Great pay and people
Cons
Bad manager
7 September 2020
Dear colleague,Thank you for taking the time to review your experience as a DHL employee. We value your positive comments regarding the job's remuneration, we strive to offer our employees the best possible payment so that they can feel sufficiently appreciated.We regret that your experience with your direct manager wasn't pleasant. We are always looking to improve the capacities and attitude of our management and make sure that they have an open ear for employees and their points of view. Thank you for your efforts during the time you worked for DHL and best wishes looking forward!
I saw partiality in DHL. If you are working on grade 6 your seniors treat you like slave and you can't raise your voice against them. If you will raise your voice they will terminate you without saying a single word.
J'ai trouver l'expérience intéressante car le monde d'aide et aide les nouveaux .
This is a good job if you're looking for temporary (less than a year) consistent income. Full time benefits, though they are not explained to you in detail by the company, are fair. You will have to do your own research for the information though. This position is STRESSFUL on the body because it requires 10 hours a day of lifting furniture at a ridiculous pace to keep their numbers looking high. There is no room for growth unless you're of a specific ethnicity. Management and upper management show heavy favoritism, lack communication skills ( among each other and with associates), and are very disrespectful if they don't deem you a favorite. The work culture presented during interviews and training is fake. Associates are heavily micromanaged if they aren't a favorite of the supervisors or HR representatives. The open door policy they brag about is non existent.
Pros
4 day work week
Cons
long hours, favouritism, management incompetence, lack of communication, prejudice
I love the environment and the staff too. They provide me a training and i learned to many things from them . I always miss those people in my everyday life. Thanks to all of you
Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team of an assigned territory. Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team. Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets. Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management. Traveling to potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness. Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales. Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers. Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
Great environment to work with flexible, motivated team members. Lots of opportunities to learn and cultivate your skills. Flexible working hours with overtime pay.
Working here was a mistake had back pains my first day training ....no one helped me just put me in the line and when i ask for help no one helped me and one boy juat started making fun of me cause i didnt know where to put the package its my first day management didnt care
Pros
Cons
Bad place
The team is collaborative and improvises your role in the sales team however there is favouritism which often benefits the selected few. Many employees often feel demotivated when they are not offered a chance to advance. The new supervisor showed the least interest to help me transfer into a new role.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Favouritism, Very slow advancement
Well overall that was a nice experience at DHL.There was helpful people,like the billingual TM, the SV, all were very nice, nothing unusual at DHL....
Pros
Work hard and achieve if you wanna stay there
Cons
Wonderful
I liked the challenging work and the atmosphere among the colleagues. I felt trusted but sometimes too much controlled. management changed while i was working there, after change i felt more understood and supported
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
Company doesn't invest much on it's employees, lack on benefits, and perks for the employees considering it is a named multi-national company. A lot of pressure on employees to meet monthly, quarterly, and yearly budged, but no recognition or appreciation to those who goes above and beyond. Any mistakes or failure to meet budget they threat on your annual bonus. No extra compensation or bonus whatsoever to those who achieve great numbers or accomplishments in the company. You are lucky if management says "good job!". Has no social interaction or activities among employees, and no budged for department gathering, inclusively they don't throw Christmas celebrations in order to cut expenses. If there is any celebration or gathering "it comes out your bonus".
i love to work at DHL. I am working there from six months but its like one month. my co-workers are also very friendly. my supervisor is also very nice and supportive.
To be very honest guys this is the first warehouse job I liked in my life.This warehouse is very clean, staff is very helping ,flexible schedule. Fast work environment, management's eyes on you like breaks, attandence, sick calls basically you are being watched 24/7. Even though the title say DHL ( IKEA DC) no DHL or IKEA benifits to employees.
one of the best warehouse to work with the seniors. best management staff and team members who are always there to help you . Moreover, the working environment is very safe for everyone.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
fast paced
DHL Management is often like a roller coaster, we had been at the lowest point at certain time, but at specific time we are awarded with praise and commendation. A typical fast-paced and customer oriented management that can easily changed according to customer will and satisfaction. The best thing working in this environment is a continuing learning and training provided to us. Free Tailor made training to fit the upcoming challenge a head. This training is a MUST for all parties based on functionality or related demand on the Job. I think the hardest part of the job is trying to convince customer at one end as well as elaborate any explanation to higher management regarding the performance.
Fun place to work if you don’t care about career advancement. Classroom environment. Good shifts are hard to get. Lots of free food and activities to make up for it. A little favouritism.
  1. Employee reviews