Here to help
Coronavirus update

DHL Employee Reviews

Canada393 reviews
I love the environment and the staff too. They provide me a training and i learned to many things from them . I always miss those people in my everyday life.
Thanks to all of you
J'ai trouver l'expérience intéressante car le monde d'aide et aide les nouveaux .
This is a good job if you're looking for temporary (less than a year) consistent income. Full time benefits, though they are not explained to you in detail by the company, are fair. You will have to do your own research for the information though. This position is STRESSFUL on the body because it requires 10 hours a day of lifting furniture at a ridiculous pace to keep their numbers looking high. There is no room for growth unless you're of a specific ethnicity. Management and upper management show heavy favoritism, lack communication skills ( among each other and with associates), and are very disrespectful if they don't deem you a favorite. The work culture presented during interviews and training is fake. Associates are heavily micromanaged if they aren't a favorite of the supervisors or HR representatives. The open door policy they brag about is non existent.
Pros
4 day work week
Cons
long hours, favouritism, management incompetence, lack of communication, prejudice
Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team of an assigned territory.
Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team.

Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.

Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.

Traveling to potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.

Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.

Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.

Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
Great environment to work with flexible, motivated team members. Lots of opportunities to learn and cultivate your skills. Flexible working hours with overtime pay.
Working here was a mistake had back pains my first day training ....no one helped me just put me in the line and when i ask for help no one helped me and one boy juat started making fun of me cause i didnt know where to put the package its my first day management didnt care
Pros
Cons
Bad place
The team is collaborative and improvises your role in the sales team however there is favouritism which often benefits the selected few.
Many employees often feel demotivated when they are not offered a chance to advance.

The new supervisor showed the least interest to help me transfer into a new role.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Favouritism, Very slow advancement
Well overall that was a nice experience at DHL.There was helpful people,like the billingual TM, the SV, all were very nice, nothing unusual at DHL....
Pros
Work hard and achieve if you wanna stay there
Cons
Wonderful
I liked the challenging work and the atmosphere among the colleagues. I felt trusted but sometimes too much controlled. management changed while i was working there, after change i felt more understood and supported
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
Company doesn't invest much on it's employees, lack on benefits, and perks for the employees considering it is a named multi-national company.

A lot of pressure on employees to meet monthly, quarterly, and yearly budged, but no recognition or appreciation to those who goes above and beyond. Any mistakes or failure to meet budget they threat on your annual bonus. No extra compensation or bonus whatsoever to those who achieve great numbers or accomplishments in the company. You are lucky if management says "good job!".

Has no social interaction or activities among employees, and no budged for department gathering, inclusively they don't throw Christmas celebrations in order to cut expenses. If there is any celebration or gathering "it comes out your bonus".
i love to work at DHL. I am working there from six months but its like one month. my co-workers are also very friendly. my supervisor is also very nice and supportive.
To be very honest guys this is the first warehouse job I liked in my life.This warehouse is very clean, staff is very helping ,flexible schedule. Fast work environment, management's eyes on you like breaks, attandence, sick calls basically you are being watched 24/7. Even though the title say DHL ( IKEA DC) no DHL or IKEA benifits to employees.
one of the best warehouse to work with the seniors. best management staff and team members who are always there to help you . Moreover, the working environment is very safe for everyone.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
fast paced
DHL Management is often like a roller coaster, we had been at the lowest point at certain time, but at specific time we are awarded with praise and commendation. A typical fast-paced and customer oriented management that can easily changed according to customer will and satisfaction. The best thing working in this environment is a continuing learning and training provided to us. Free Tailor made training to fit the upcoming challenge a head. This training is a MUST for all parties based on functionality or related demand on the Job. I think the hardest part of the job is trying to convince customer at one end as well as elaborate any explanation to higher management regarding the performance.
Fun place to work if you don’t care about career advancement. Classroom environment. Good shifts are hard to get. Lots of free food and activities to make up for it. A little favouritism.
Work wasn't too difficult. They talk very frank. Show up on time, to the work go home on time. Pay is fair. If you are looking for a job that you go to work at this is one of them. Expectations are business standard.
DHL values diversity, and the management cares about it employees. I enjoyed working there and had learned a lot from colleagues and management. It is very competitive, and you have to know what you are doing and act proactively to solve customers problems . Customer service skill is big deal with DHL. I would recommend anyone new in Canada and want to have Canadian experience.
It is a good job, relaxed, quite pleasant and easy to do, they are good with the flasks, they are up to date on cleaning and security protocols, I am satisfied with the work I have done
New management structure was not all inclusive and didn’t support all groups, resulting in disjointed reporting and poor communications from CEO’s direction and strategy
Great place to work. Senior leadership are very respectful and engaged with their employees. Lots of training specific to your job and functional area. Lots of opportunity for growth.
Overall, not a single negative thing to say. The job was as expected, good management, good environment and guaranteed full time hours. Great place to work