DB Schenker Logistics Employee Review

View all DB Schenker Logistics reviews

Great teams of people that work hard and play hard.
Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 January 2019
I have been working at Schenker for 19 plus years. It was challenging at the beginning but as time went on, with more practical and learning experiences, I was able to accomplish a lot more tasks than I could imagine. The works were repetitive but enjoyable. There were some major systems upgrades and changes that occurred every few years. Therefore, we always need to prepare for new changes and be adaptive to every new changes. Management is striving for more productive and improving the company in all areas. Our work culture is customer focus, team collaboration, positive atmosphere, and productive safe work environment. The hardest part of the job was when working with unreliable people that said one thing and did another. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the great team and feel connected.
Pros
Great people, large kitchen, job security, overall safe culture
Cons
Christmas holidays not long enough

Other DB Schenker Logistics Employee Reviews

okay
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 June 2019
alright company if you just want to pay your bills and survive, but won't recommend it for a long term carrier kind of a job steady work.
great for temporary work
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC18 June 2019
I had a difficult time adjusting to the culture of the warehouse. Many of the women there were nosy and gossipy. There was a lot going on in that warehouse that made me question the management. I was even harassed online by one of the coordinators.
Pros
solid hours
Cons
work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DB Schenker Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.