Has the most wonderful people you could work with, in a company that is quickly moving forward.
I worked for Desire2Learn full-time for less than 2 years before being laid off.
Great people to work with who are passionate, intelligent, and easy to get along with. Instantly felt at home here.
- Casual atmosphere with great work life balance.
- Fast growing company, which makes it exciting to work at.
- The company is improving all the time. Great to see positive change happening.
- As the company grows, departments are being silo-ed, which creates a disconnect between departments
- Certain departments have un-addressed deficiencies and inefficiencies that eventually effect other departments.
- Losing focus on creating the best product.
The corporate culture is still amalgamating and is in flux.
The products and services are bloated and need focus.
The Marketing team needs focus, which is most likely a symptom of bloated products and services.