D&N Dream Inc Employee Reviews

No pay vs Great experience. Pick your poison.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON13 August 2017
Must sell credit cards in a store for 6 hours a day (Regardless of position). The job is 100% commission. No benefits, no nothing. They try to lure you in by saying that if you persevere for a year, you'll become a manager. At that point, you'll be offered a large salary. They dangle that hope over your head...
Pros
Rapid Job Advancement (apparently)
Cons
100% commission based. Face to face sales.
Fun workplace
Sales representative for Canadian Tire Bank (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 May 2017
Every morning we have had a team meeting in office. During meeting we were learning lots of new stuff. Also, every newbie should present every morning, something he never present before. Right after office we were going to the stores, where we have been talking to customers and having fun with them.
excited work place and challenge everyday
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 October 2016
I had to talk with many people everyday and try my best to find as many potential customers as I can to fulfill my task. its a big challenge to be at the first time as English is not my native language. But I worked through it after-all.
Pros
improve skills very quickly
Cons
talk too much
productive and exciting work environment
Corporate trainer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 February 2015
The day to day consist of getting mentally prepared for the field and working on our sales skills before we knocked out first door

Ask a question about working or interviewing at D&N Dream Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

D&N Dream Inc Reviews by Location