Cynergy Mechanical Ltd Employee Reviews

Great company/Management
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON11 April 2019
I have been with Cynergy for almost 2 months and everyone has been helpful and kind to me. I am asked weekly if I am comfortable with the work/tasks being handed to me which makes me feel valued and that they’re passionate about me feeling like I am a part of the team. The atmosphere in the office is positive, upbeat, comfy and casual. I have never worked for a company that purchases treats for the office and Friday lunches which shows that the President of the company really values his employees and appreciates each of us. It’s rare for someone high up in the hierarchy to be so down to earth and kind to their employees. Cynergy has a fast paced vibe, especially the first few days of the week but as long as you’re organized and handle stress well, it won’t be too overwhelming.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
Sometimes there's too much to do and I feel guilty taking breaks/lunch
productive and fun work place, all the workers were easy to get along with.
HVAC Contractor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 March 2019
fun days at work, boss was easy going and flexible. I learned a lot when working there, all the technicians took time to explain to me what was going on.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
some work sites were not the greatest
They treat their employees very poor. Stay away.
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON18 October 2018
Service manager thinks he is God. Does not care about you as a person. Just get it done attitude. Does not want to hear about issues you are having at the job site. All the buildings they look after are infested with cockroaches. Get one on your clothes and you take them home without realizing.
Pros
Non
Cons
given service calls at the end of the day and expected to work late
Official response from Cynergy Mechanical Ltd
22 October 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are continuously striving to improve our operations side of things. In addition, we strive to maintain our culture as collaborative and team oriented and try to stay away from defamatory content.
All employee feedback is taken seriously when reported and actions are taken in order to make improvements to operational efficiencies.

Bad overall workplace/environment
Construction Crew (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON11 May 2018
Poor management
poor work place
no room for growth unless they like you
hardest part of the job is dealing with all the politics.
the guys are good, and benefits are good, but that's all
Horrible Employer
Gas Technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 November 2017
The morale at this company is horrible - nobody is happy. The management staff are not professional or knowledgeable and the atmosphere is heavily influenced by favourtism. Everybody is leaving and there's no surprise that the ones who are staying are just there for the pay cheque. There's no room to grow and gosh forbid you get sick and take a day off - you won't have work for the following week after.

Benefits are great. That's about it.
productive workplace
hvacr mechanic (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2016
I learned that I do not have enough training on large boilers and
chillers, however i have only completed 3rd year., as a hvacr in local 787 union for refrigeration workers of ontario. i learned a lot in a short time and was able to do routine boiler inspections and pump repairs/replacement, completed pump training course at cynergy mechanical. Maintenance contracts under some pressure due to state of maint done on buildings before cynergy acquired contracts.
My coworkers in the union were excellant. Hardest part of the job
is keeping up with technology and computerization of controls today as it relates to equipment.
Great place to be employed
Service Administrator (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON5 November 2012
Fast paced environment especially the first few days of the week, casual office environment, many different challenges. Due to the company being forced to become unionized, cuts were made and I happened to be one of them which was very unfortunate
Pros
friday lunches
Cons
long hours at times