CWB Group
CWB Group Employee Review

Overworked under appreciated

5 February 2018
I don’t even know where to start. This is a Terrible place to work! Poor training, overworked, no appreciation, and by far the worst industry pay. Don’t work for these people
Pros
Cons
Micro managed
2 April 2019
Same location
Journeyman "B" Pressure Welder Tig + Arc (Former Employee) - Edmonton
Good work site and supervisors. Good co-workers and friendly environment. Close to home and does not need long hour of driving to get to work and therefore save on gas.
Pros
Excellent
Cons
Excellent
29 November 2018
Same location
Account Executive (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
I have a lot to say about how terrible I was treated here. I've been gone for 3 months and it still bothers me. My manager that was supposed to train me barely did that and then of course it reflected bad on me and then I lost my job because he didn't do his. I was only there for 3 months. He also said that after i visited my customers, to go home and work even if it was later at night.
Micromanagement is another issue. He wanted to know exactly what i was doing everyday and then call me while I was at customer sites. My job was to go see customers, yet, he told me doing face-to-face was a waste of time.
Pros
Work Colleagueswere good
Cons
Terrible management, Unrealistic Expectations for hours, Uncomfortable office environment
26 June 2020
Director of Product Development and New Ventures (Former Employee) - Milton, ON
Work is mostly administration and regulatory work; codes and standards, the certification of individuals, companies and products. Most roles are remote - on-site welder and shop certification. Also has other business lines and departments that may be of interest (Sales, Engineering, Training, Auditing). Great office environment for those hired at HQ.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CWB Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7