CWB Group
CWB Group Employee Review

Excellent awesome

2 April 2019
Good work site and supervisors. Good co-workers and friendly environment. Close to home and does not need long hour of driving to get to work and therefore save on gas.
Pros
Excellent
Cons
Excellent
27 July 2017
Same role
Welding Inspector/CSR (Former Employee) - Milton, ON
Very long unappreciated hours of work. Management does not stand behind their employees and expect that you will put in whatever hours are required to get the job done without compensation.
Pros
free courses with conditions
Cons
No work life balance
6 March 2016
Same role
Field Welder (Former Employee) - Surrey, BC
Not enough time to get tasks completed. Organization lacking at times. Decent pay and overtime sometimes available. Good group of guys.
29 November 2018
Same location
Account Executive (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
I have a lot to say about how terrible I was treated here. I've been gone for 3 months and it still bothers me. My manager that was supposed to train me barely did that and then of course it reflected bad on me and then I lost my job because he didn't do his. I was only there for 3 months. He also said that after i visited my customers, to go home and work even if it was later at night.
Micromanagement is another issue. He wanted to know exactly what i was doing everyday and then call me while I was at customer sites. My job was to go see customers, yet, he told me doing face-to-face was a waste of time.
Pros
Work Colleagueswere good
Cons
Terrible management, Unrealistic Expectations for hours, Uncomfortable office environment
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CWB Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7