CWb Group Employee Reviews

Great Place to work!
HR (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON11 February 2019
It is nice to have a place to work where I am genuinely happy to go to on a daily basis. The building itself is lovely and the people inside are even better. There is definitely a feeling of being a part of a "team", and a valued employee.
Work hours are flexible, benefits and pension are amazing.
Worst Manager
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB29 November 2018
I have a lot to say about how terrible I was treated here. I've been gone for 3 months and it still bothers me. My manager that was supposed to train me barely did that and then of course it reflected bad on me and then I lost my job because he didn't do his. I was only there for 3 months. He also said that after i visited my customers, to go home and work even if it was later at night.
Micromanagement is another issue. He wanted to know exactly what i was doing everyday and then call me while I was at customer sites. My job was to go see customers, yet, he told me doing face-to-face was a waste of time.
Pros
Work Colleagueswere good
Cons
Terrible management, Unrealistic Expectations for hours, Uncomfortable office environment
Never a thank you
Rep (Former Employee) –  Ontario23 May 2018
This is an organization that rewards great performance with additional work, if you dare speak up you are labelled as someone who has a negative attitude that has to be terminated. The senior team cares about no one other than themselves and are too busy pointing fingers at others to address real issues within the organization. If feeling appreciated and valued is important to you, this is not the place for you.
Overworked under appreciated
Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 February 2018
I don’t even know where to start. This is a Terrible place to work! Poor training, overworked, no appreciation, and by far the worst industry pay. Don’t work for these people
Pros
Cons
Micro managed
Terrible place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Canada13 January 2018
If you have ambitions in the welding industry this is not the place for you. The pay is bad, really bad. The hours and work load are crazy at times. No understanding of work/life balance. Cuts to benefits.
Too many people who know virtually nothing about the act of welding and then pretend they know it all. And watch your back. People in this company love to see others get canned.
Pros
Virtually none
Cons
Too many to note.
Poorly Managed
Nunya (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON6 January 2018
Great Job, low pay and long hours.
Would never recommend this company to an adversary let alone a friend. If you like disappointment and a manger to tell you how to do a job you already know how to do this is the place for you.
Not a place recomended to work
anonymous (Former Employee) –  Ontario5 January 2018
Very poor management. There is no teamwork between departments. I did enjoy the actual work I preformed but dealing with the political garbage was just too much.
Maintain certifications
Client Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON23 September 2017
Not a bad place to work but, not many advancement opportunities. Seems like the position you are hired for is the one you are stuck with. Great benefits and good pension and RRSP plans.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
No advancement