CWA Engineers Inc.
CWA Engineers Inc. Employee Review

Strange working place

22 October 2019
A very strange company on the surface it seems a very nice environment, people are nice, all the while they are watching you...these are informers.... the probation length is 3 months...I was there 2 weeks and nobody bothered to give me work, I asked my direct lead and he assured me that it's normal....I was bored out of my skull....then they start to give me work....I really didn't do too much for the next 4 weeks...then the chief engineer called me in his office, I thought he would give me a more substantial work but what I got instead was the letter of dismissal saying that they weren't happy...my answer was " I didn't do anything, how can you judge me"
He replied that it wasn't for debate, I was out and to leave immediately....in my 40 years in a brilliant career in Engineering I was never treated like that....it's a disgrace the way they treat people, obviously I told them where to shove that job.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing...it's a disgrace companies like that shouldn't be around.
29 February 2020
Senior Planner\Scheduler (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
I enjoyed my time with CWA, everyone worked very hard.I really liked the staff. They had many lunch and learns for the engineers which I thought would be nice if I was a engineer. Shows the company is thinking about keeping their staff up to date on the latest technologies. Planning for the future.
Pros
This is a very fair company, very good employees
Cons
A lot of work when I was there, a little bit of stress.
21 January 2020
Senior Mechanical Engineer, Project Engineer (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
Productive workplace, young and enthusiastic crew, knowledgeable employes and good management, really high working culture, variable interesting assignments
7 November 2019
Mechanical Engineering Specialist (Current Employee) - Vancouver, BC
Very nice and cooperative workplace with good management and professional engineering design culture.
The work space for detail engineering is so nice with good performance and productivity.