Custom Clean Atlantic

Custom Clean Atlantic Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
2.8Pay & benefits

Filler job for additional wage

Took the job as it was dependable and outside my regular working hours. It was contract based and required attention to detail. Minimum wage and hard work sum up the experience but it was what I wanted to provide extra cash for trimming up bills.

Pros

fits my schedule

Cons

hard work at times and not always reliable as its contract based

Ras

Je pense que les salaires peuvent être augmentés car c’est un travail qui demande aussi beaucoup de temps et d’attention.

Pros

Les payes et les heures de travail sont bien respectées

Cons

La paye est insuffisante

must be very hard working for little pay

not the greatest place to work. most jobs are sub contracting out they only pay minimum wage and they do not deduct taxes or workers compensation from your pay

Great Company to work for

I did some cleaning for this company when I was doing a course and it worked out perfect with the hours I was at School, very care free and I just went in did the cleaning and left.

Pros

Easy

Intéressant

Je suis intéressée par ce travail car je trouve que ya beaucoup des avantages

Pros

Travail en équipe

Cons

Fatiguant

Official response from Custom Clean Atlantic

23 October 2019
I am sorry to hear about your experience. If you would like to reach out to me to discuss further my email is hr@customcleanatlantic.ca

Overall decent job. Enjoyed working for them for them, fast paced environment

Overall decent job, enjoyed working the night shifts. Various things to do so it isn't boring, constantly doing something. Good pay. Made good money working for custom Clean Atlantic.

Good job if you like being lied to.

I have been working for them for just shy of a year now and there is way too much wrong with this company. First off, they will force you to sign a working contract that stops you from working for any other companies in the field and other. Then they will not tell you everything that your job is. You have to provide your OWN P.P.E. At your OWN expenses. The lack of communication is just horrible. And after all of this if you decide to give your 2 weeks notice, they will offer you a raise to stay with them but never actually fall through with them.

Pros

Work at your own pace

Cons

Small pay, no communicatin, lies

Fired rate away

Had a strict time table. Our equipment was being used by other workers, which caused a delay. Which got me fired with no pay. They didn't even ask why there was a delay.

custom clean atlantic

great company to work for. I work part time and the staff is great. I enjoy the freedom that my job has.The management is helpfull and friendly.

Pros

great hours

Cons

not enough hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Custom Clean Atlantic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement