Custom Clean Atlantic

Custom Clean Atlantic Employee Reviews

Not an easy line of business to manage

I left Custom Clean as a Supervisor, to take on more responsibility with another Janitorial company. I have since climbed even higher with another organization. Obviously, if I was 100 percent satisfied with Custom Clean, I would have stayed. But, that is not to blame them. I have joined management with competing companies, so we often go head to head. It's business. But, I will say this: if you are honest, and reliable, Custom Clean will provide you with employment. I was always paid for the hours I worked. Being in the manager role now, I can personally vouch for the fact, that the timing of repairing equipment, and obtaining)delivering supplies, is not as easy as one would think, and us a uniform issue in the business. I once thought the owner was too emotional...but I now know it's passion, and protectiveness, for what he built from the ground up. Not a bad place to work at all. Just try and see things from both sides.

Great place be honest

I never had a problem working with them I always had my supplies never a problem getting paid and when I needed time off they arranged it for me was sad to leave but they lost contract and I chose to stay with other company as the shift was perfect for me

Ras

Je pense que les salaires peuvent être augmentés car c’est un travail qui demande aussi beaucoup de temps et d’attention.

Pros

Les payes et les heures de travail sont bien respectées

Cons

La paye est insuffisante

Doesn’t pay employees

Don’t work for this company the have financial issues with paying their employees who have bills and families to feed. Shame on you Custom Clean! Honestly don’t know how they are still in business!

must be very hard working for little pay

not the greatest place to work. most jobs are sub contracting out they only pay minimum wage and they do not deduct taxes or workers compensation from your pay

My life with custom Clean

I began working at Custom Clean Atlantic in 2018. I need the money to move out but I haven’t moved out. I love to move out. I need the money but never made enough. I hate living with my parents. I quit to focus on my other job but I got fired 3 days after I began work on the same day as my second last day of work. I was a meat wrapper

not a good place to work

I worked for these guys for a bit. They never gave the product you needed to clean. They asked me to work over time and when you do they don't pay you. I went to the labour board and I won. this company and it's owner is a crook

Pros

non

Cons

non

Terrible company

Too much turnover. Always had a new supervisor. Hard to get supplies when needed. Owner only interested in making money . Hard to get a schedule Always on call 24/7.no home life always working

Pros

Cons

Too many to list

Horrible

Horrible place to work. Horrible owner who does nothing but yell at his employees. You can't ask a question to anyone from head office without thinking you're going to get in trou le for disturbing them. Only good thing about this place is they allow their employees to bring their dogs with them to work.

Official response from Custom Clean Atlantic

23 October 2019
Thank you for your feedback.It was great working with you and we loved having your dog around, she brightened the place up. That being said there were numerous meetings about the standards of the company that weren't being help up which is why we ended up parting way. Never any ill feelings with us towards an employee we have to let go, sometimes it just doesn't work out. We will you all the best!

Loved my job here!

Loved working there, loads of room to advance its a family run business so they typically promote within everyone you work with is pretty much like family good staff, always working hard!

Jobs at Custom Clean Atlantic

See more jobs

Love working here

Great job, great people always have the support I need. I love the atmosphere and my co workers work their hardest to keep everything organized and running smooth.

Great team

The head office team and management teams in each branch location are great to deal with, always polite and friendly. The boss is great, funny and honest!

Great company to work for

Been with this company for over 2 months now, and its definitely the best job I've had. Staff are great to be around, management is awesome. Highly recommend.

Pros

good pay, friendly coworkers

Productive and fun

I currently work in the Nova Scotia office, I find everyone to be helpful and nice. I have everything I need to get the job completed each day and love my co-workers.

Great experience

I have been working for Custom Clean Atlantic for 4 years and I have learned a lot and am still continuing to learn. I love my co workers as well its like a family here :)

Love my job

Love working here, everyone is so friendly and nice office has a great vibe we even have puppies! always help when you need and everyone comes together to solve any issues.

Great Place

Great boss, great direction everyone helps out. Its like working for your family, always had what i needed to do my job it was great they have dogs there as well!!

Fun place to work

I enjoyed working here, loved the atmosphere and the people. Everyone really enjoys their jobs and take pride in providing great service! Never had a bad experience.

Never had any issues

Like working here, never any issues I go to work do some cleaning and go home, everything is there when I arrive and if I need anything I just call head office and they send it out to me. Very laid back.

Pros

Easygoing

Great Company to work for

I did some cleaning for this company when I was doing a course and it worked out perfect with the hours I was at School, very care free and I just went in did the cleaning and left.

Pros

Easy

Was a pleasure

I worked here for a little under a year and it was a great experience, I only left because I had to do back to School otherwise I would still be there, always had what I needed.

Pros

Dogs

Cons

half hour lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Custom Clean Atlantic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement

Compare Custom Clean Atlantic with

• Custom Clean Atlantic
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?