Custom Clean Atlantic Employee Reviews

Intéressant
Etudiant (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB14 March 2019
Je suis intéressée par ce travail car je trouve que ya beaucoup des avantages
Pros
Travail en équipe
Cons
Fatiguant
The job itself is easy to do and the staff you clean for are nice people.
Morning Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Lower Sackville, NS28 February 2019
a typical day is go around and clean, an excuse to walk around the store and talk to people some days while you work. the more the staff like you the easier the job gets.
management isn't too great it needs improving. They should take more initiative and control.
Store cleaning
Cleaner a store (Former Employee) –  Bouctouche, NB17 February 2019
I work at Saint Anthony as a store Cleaner for a few months and now I’m looking for a new cleaning job It was a good job and I wouldn’t mind going back but this time I need good machinery and better trust in the company
Pros
All good
Cons
Few things
its a pretty good gig
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB9 February 2019
I worked there for a month last year, it's a good company, I only left because I had a different job opportunity where I would learn the skills that I was looking to develop
Terrible Experience
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Lower Sackville, NS22 January 2019
This company goes through a lot of staff. Personally, I found the owner to be very childish and unprofessional. I did meet co-workers who were just trying to make an honest living, and kept looking until they found a better company to work for.
Pros
Honest Co-Workers
Find another company!
Cleaner (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB4 January 2019
Worked for this company for years, extreamly unprofessional. Was suppose to work for 2.5 hours my first time I was trained, worked from 7 pm until 1:30am and still only got paid a lousy $22 for 2.5 hours.
Never got trained at one site, just sent in and told “it’s easy”.
Never had the supplies I needed to do a decent job, so it ended up making me look bad. Had no choice but to use dirty mops and dirty rags.
Waited weeks upon weeks to be given new supplies, and to only be given enough to last me a week. Never gave me new gloves, I had to purchase my own, one a few occasions had to bring my own supplies from home.
Was asked to clean a couple of offices and was told I would be given extra pay to do so, never received the extra pay, when asked I was ignored. Totally taken advantage of.
Have had to sit in clients parking lots for hours waiting and wasting my time and gas for the offices to clear so I could get in to clean. Always new superiors, so unsure of who to talk to with any problems, and when I did speak up and complain I was brushed off.
No room for growth, no pay increase, no bennifits no matter how long you have been with this company or how hard you work for the years you have been there for.

In other words PLEASE steer clear, do not waste your time unless you like being taken advantage of and know that you are only there for this so called unprofessional company to make money off of you!
Pros
Worked with two decent people.
Cons
Too many to list!
ok
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB7 December 2018
the management there was not good when I worked there I would not want anyone to work for this company they lie to you and are not fair with their hours
Pros
no pros for working for this company
Cons
they lie to you
awful place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS13 May 2018
you get close to 0 training , and the management expects you to know what to do , management was very unprofessional and rude , not a good experience. management didn’t tell anyone what i was supposed to be doing therefore we just sat there meanwhile i’m not learning a thing , only cared about the business itself and not the employees , in the indeed site it said 18$ hourly , turned out it was 14$ , just overall awful place and i would never go back , you only get a half hour which isn’t much for a 8 shift , the atmosphere was filthy ( kinda hard to believe cause it’s a cleaning company ) , i’m not trying to point out every bad thing but i have nothing good to say ,
Pros
day shifts
Cons
everything
Loved my job
Office Worker (Former Employee) –  New Brunswick7 May 2018
Worked here for awhile always felt like a team. It’s a family business so your treated as such. I would recommend this company if your looking for solid employement and a good atmosphere.
Pros
Close to where I live, family environment
Cons
Wish we had of got 1hour for lunch
Good side job
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS1 May 2018
Worked here for a few years picking up contracts, they would always provide the supplies when needed. Never had trouble with anyone just kind of did my thing, the customer was happy I was happy. Would recommend if your wanting some
Extra cash to play with.
Pros
Extra Money
Worked Sales
Inside Sales Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Lower Sackville30 April 2018
Great company to work for. Was only here briefly, but was able to gain valuable experience and learn a lot about the industry. I would recommend giving them a shot if you're comfortable on the phone and eager to take on something new. Many of the reviews on here from cleaners don't strike me as accurate -- being in the office you learn there is usually two sides to every story.
Pros
Friendly coworkers, dogs
No management when needed
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS29 March 2018
Say they will stock up supplies but dont. Management is never there when you need them. If you need to call in sick on a sunday and give notice,forget it. No one there to return your call anyways, not even "after hours" manager... also only get paid for 1 hour if you are only there for 1 hour and not 3 because "its a contract" ...guess they dont have to follow labour laws
Poor training and management
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Nova Scotia16 March 2018
Thrown into with no info,cleaner who was training lazy doesn't clean bottom of toilets or mirror. Way to heavy for pay and unsafe.I would never do it again. Uses dirty mop heads day after day.
Pros
Daytime hours
Cons
Forced to use dirty mop heads
Would not recommend at all
Cleaner (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Moncton Area, NB3 February 2018
Low hourly wage.

Management lacking people skills.

Very poor communication.

There are a lot of better cleaning companies to work for.

I would steer clear of this company.
Pros
good
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB20 December 2017
good and nice
always enjoy working here
a good company to work with for
Now looking for a job that fits with my qualifications and experiences
Hope to find one
Owner is a coward
Janitor/Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Lower Sackville, NS15 December 2017
I was employed for a year and the last 4 months was jumping from job to job with no notice. The management is a joke, the owner is only there to make money and don't know how to talk to his employees or he don't try.
Good job if you like being lied to.
Maintenance worker (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, NS19 October 2017
I have been working for them for just shy of a year now and there is way too much wrong with this company. First off, they will force you to sign a working contract that stops you from working for any other companies in the field and other. Then they will not tell you everything that your job is. You have to provide your OWN P.P.E. At your OWN expenses. The lack of communication is just horrible. And after all of this if you decide to give your 2 weeks notice, they will offer you a raise to stay with them but never actually fall through with them.
Pros
Work at your own pace
Cons
Small pay, no communicatin, lies
Great Team, Great People, Great Owners
Office worker (Current Employee) –  Lower Sackville, NS12 September 2017
If you want to work for a company that you feel like part of a team then apply here. They are great. All the staff is helpful and there for you. hours are great, very easy going.
Pros
hours, wage, location
amazing start up job
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS8 May 2017
amazing boss to work for, always keeps you on your toes with new and changing tasks. hours could be a little tough but it was worth it in the end, one of the few cleaning companies i would hire.
Fired rate away
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB25 April 2017
Had a strict time table. Our equipment was being used by other workers, which caused a delay. Which got me fired with no pay.

They didn't even ask why there was a delay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Custom Clean Atlantic. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9