Custom Clean Atlantic

Custom Clean Atlantic Employee Reviews

Canada52 reviews
I left Custom Clean as a Supervisor, to take on more responsibility with another Janitorial company. I have since climbed even higher with another organization. Obviously, if I was 100 percent satisfied with Custom Clean, I would have stayed. But, that is not to blame them. I have joined management with competing companies, so we often go head to head. It's business. But, I will say this: if you are honest, and reliable, Custom Clean will provide you with employment. I was always paid for the hours I worked. Being in the manager role now, I can personally vouch for the fact, that the timing of repairing equipment, and obtaining)delivering supplies, is not as easy as one would think, and us a uniform issue in the business. I once thought the owner was too emotional...but I now know it's passion, and protectiveness, for what he built from the ground up. Not a bad place to work at all. Just try and see things from both sides.
Don’t work for this company the have financial issues with paying their employees who have bills and families to feed. Shame on you Custom Clean! Honestly don’t know how they are still in business!
not the greatest place to work. most jobs are sub contracting out they only pay minimum wage and they do not deduct taxes or workers compensation from your pay
I began working at Custom Clean Atlantic in 2018. I need the money to move out but I haven’t moved out. I love to move out. I need the money but never made enough. I hate living with my parents. I quit to focus on my other job but I got fired 3 days after I began work on the same day as my second last day of work. I was a meat wrapper
I worked for these guys for a bit. They never gave the product you needed to clean. They asked me to work over time and when you do they don't pay you. I went to the labour board and I won. this company and it's owner is a crook
Pros
non
Cons
non
Too much turnover. Always had a new supervisor. Hard to get supplies when needed. Owner only interested in making money . Hard to get a schedule
Always on call 24/7.no home life always working
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Horrible place to work. Horrible owner who does nothing but yell at his employees. You can't ask a question to anyone from head office without thinking you're going to get in trou le for disturbing them. Only good thing about this place is they allow their employees to bring their dogs with them to work.
Official response from Custom Clean Atlantic
23 October 2019
Thank you for your feedback.
It was great working with you and we loved having your dog around, she brightened the place up. That being said there were numerous meetings about the standards of the company that weren't being help up which is why we ended up parting way. Never any ill feelings with us towards an employee we have to let go, sometimes it just doesn't work out. We will you all the best!
Loved working there, loads of room to advance its a family run business so they typically promote within everyone you work with is pretty much like family good staff, always working hard!
If you ever have a problem working here and need some Assitance, don’t worry!!!! They don’t care!!
Management is awful and the payroll manager has no Idea how to do do her job.

Told one thing and does opposite.

High turn over rate (for obvious reasons)

Will make your contract up as they go along and change it, with no warning and nothing to sign. My advise is to never work here.....ever. Would give them negative 5 stars if offered as an option
Official response from Custom Clean Atlantic
23 October 2019
I am sorry to hear about your negative experience with our company. If you would like to reach me and discuss it further, my email is hr@customcleanatlantic.ca
Great job, great people always have the support I need. I love the atmosphere and my co workers work their hardest to keep everything organized and running smooth.
The head office team and management teams in each branch location are great to deal with, always polite and friendly.
The boss is great, funny and honest!
Been with this company for over 2 months now, and its definitely the best job I've had. Staff are great to be around, management is awesome. Highly recommend.
Pros
good pay, friendly coworkers
I currently work in the Nova Scotia office, I find everyone to be helpful and nice. I have everything I need to get the job completed each day and love my co-workers.
I have been working for Custom Clean Atlantic for 4 years and I have learned a lot and am still continuing to learn. I love my co workers as well its like a family here :)
Love working here, everyone is so friendly and nice office has a great vibe we even have puppies! always help when you need and everyone comes together to solve any issues.
Great boss, great direction everyone helps out. Its like working for your family, always had what i needed to do my job it was great they have dogs there as well!!
I enjoyed working here, loved the atmosphere and the people. Everyone really enjoys their jobs and take pride in providing great service! Never had a bad experience.
Like working here, never any issues I go to work do some cleaning and go home, everything is there when I arrive and if I need anything I just call head office and they send it out to me. Very laid back.
Pros
Easygoing
I did some cleaning for this company when I was doing a course and it worked out perfect with the hours I was at School, very care free and I just went in did the cleaning and left.
Pros
Easy
I worked here for a little under a year and it was a great experience, I only left because I had to do back to School otherwise I would still be there, always had what I needed.
Pros
Dogs
Cons
half hour lunch
Love working here, family type of environment lots of help when you need it. Co-workers are great couldn't ask to work with a better group! There is also dogs!
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Custom Clean Atlantic. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8