Curaga logo

4.8
Work-life balance
4.8
Pay & benefits

I would recommend working with this company, my boarding process was easy and they reply back to you immediately, very friendly people and treat you with respect, love this company. Will continue working here

Pros

Pay, living, friendly

Excellent Pay, Exciting Opportunities, Quick to respond

Curaga is a great company to work for. They provide exciting opportunities for nurses, & other fields. They are flexible, supportive, & respond quick.

Pros

Travel opportunities, Supportive, Pay

Cons

Remote

Sonographer

I have to say the onboarding process was the smoothest i have ever had or faced. They really do care about the people they employ and they continue to follow up with you to make sure that you are happy and satisfied with all of your work and salary parameters. i really feel that that they have put110% of effort into my employment and transition from Toronto to Sioux Lookout and they were with me every step of the way to make sure i was happy and satisfied in my new role here at the hospital. Thank you so much guys. Curaga is has definitively set the highest standard for employment companies

Pros

Management, salary, Compassion, dedication to staff, steadfast knowledge

Cons

None. (Ive thought about this very hard)

Supportive and Genuine Company

I absolutely love this company and would recommend it to anyone! I really feel like they are genuine and have your best interest at heart. As a new grad, I found it pretty intimidating trying to find a job I felt comfortable with, but I felt like the employees at Curaga really supported me throughout the whole process and answered any question I had. I also thought the moving transition went pretty smoothly and they helped immensely throughout that process as well. Will continue to work with Curaga in the future. Definitely recommend! :)

Pros

Great Pay

Cons

N/a

Great company

They are understanding, focused and make interview easy, they help with the job informations I needed to start off after the interview. They also had several alternatives for me to chose from.

Best nursing agency

This is a nursing agency that is very supportive and understanding. Different experience at Curaga as the manager cares about my work-life balance and makes me feel welcome. Would recommend this company to any medical staff!

Pros

Good pay, work-life balance, great experience

Exceptional Management Team and Client Focused

Working with Curaga has been very rewarding career-wise. Employees' opinions are highly valued and considered, and compensation for work done is very competitive, with benefits included! Overall, Curaga has been a great company to work for, and I look forward to a long-lasting relationship with a company of this high level of performance.

Very accommodating and flexible, always put there employee's best interest.

As i am just embarking into this new role, the company give me a good real sense of what it is like working in such a new set up. I am persuade and all my uncertainty were answered to it's best. Very flexible and supportive of any circumstances i am in and they always offer an option where I find balance between work and life.

Jobs at Curaga