Curaga logo

Work-life balance
4.8
Pay & benefits

Sonographer

I have to say the onboarding process was the smoothest i have ever had or faced. They really do care about the people they employ and they continue to follow up with you to make sure that you are happy and satisfied with all of your work and salary parameters. i really feel that that they have put110% of effort into my employment and transition from Toronto to Sioux Lookout and they were with me every step of the way to make sure i was happy and satisfied in my new role here at the hospital. Thank you so much guys. Curaga is has definitively set the highest standard for employment companies

Pros

Management, salary, Compassion, dedication to staff, steadfast knowledge

Cons

None. (Ive thought about this very hard)

Exceptional Management Team and Client Focused

Working with Curaga has been very rewarding career-wise. Employees' opinions are highly valued and considered, and compensation for work done is very competitive, with benefits included! Overall, Curaga has been a great company to work for, and I look forward to a long-lasting relationship with a company of this high level of performance.

This is one of the best company i have ever dealt as a psw. They are exceptionally professional honesty to work for.

My best working experience i have ever had in Canada. They are great in wages, tips and other expenses such as transportation and food. Benefit coverage. Well worth my while to travel so far a half decent wages.

Jobs at Curaga