Curaga

Curaga Employee Reviews

I have to say the onboarding process was the smoothest i have ever had or faced. They really do care about the people they employ and they continue to follow up with you to make sure that you are happy and satisfied with all of your work and salary parameters. i really feel that that they have put110% of effort into my employment and transition from Toronto to Sioux Lookout and they were with me every step of the way to make sure i was happy and satisfied in my new role here at the hospital. Thank you so much guys. Curaga is has definitively set the highest standard for employment companies
Pros
Management, salary, Compassion, dedication to staff, steadfast knowledge
Cons
None. (Ive thought about this very hard)
I absolutely love this company and would recommend it to anyone! I really feel like they are genuine and have your best interest at heart. As a new grad, I found it pretty intimidating trying to find a job I felt comfortable with, but I felt like the employees at Curaga really supported me throughout the whole process and answered any question I had. I also thought the moving transition went pretty smoothly and they helped immensely throughout that process as well. Will continue to work with Curaga in the future. Definitely recommend! :)
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
N/a
Management is great. They respond promptly and never tired of answering questions one may have. So far my experience has been good. Some info on challenges faced in the area would have good been good appreciated
I would definitely reccomend my fellow nurses to seek employment with this company. As a Registered Nurse working in Toronto, with some work experience under my belt, I can confidently say Curaga has been one of my favourite companies to work with to date. I especially valued the communication of management. Extremely warm and welcoming!
They are understanding, focused and make interview easy, they help with the job informations I needed to start off after the interview. They also had several alternatives for me to chose from.
This is a nursing agency that is very supportive and understanding. Different experience at Curaga as the manager cares about my work-life balance and makes me feel welcome. Would recommend this company to any medical staff!
Pros
Good pay, work-life balance, great experience
Working with Curaga has been very rewarding career-wise. Employees' opinions are highly valued and considered, and compensation for work done is very competitive, with benefits included! Overall, Curaga has been a great company to work for, and I look forward to a long-lasting relationship with a company of this high level of performance.
Management is fast for that company and give detailed answers to your questions . I will write another review as i start my work. But so far hiring process went very well and found all the persons to be very cooperative and helpful.
My best working experience i have ever had in Canada. They are great in wages, tips and other expenses such as transportation and food. Benefit coverage. Well worth my while to travel so far a half decent wages.
As i am just embarking into this new role, the company give me a good real sense of what it is like working in such a new set up. I am persuade and all my uncertainty were answered to it's best. Very flexible and supportive of any circumstances i am in and they always offer an option where I find balance between work and life.
Highly recommend this agency as a Registered Nurse. I was offered an awesome contract that was individually suited to my interests and experience. Their admin staff is very supportive and understanding, the pay was great and the agency really advocates for their staff. Overall great experience as an employee so far and looking forward to continuing to work for them.