Curaga
Curaga Employee Review

7 April 2020
My best working experience i have ever had in Canada. They are great in wages, tips and other expenses such as transportation and food. Benefit coverage. Well worth my while to travel so far a half decent wages.
4.0Job security/advancement
20 April 2021
Registered Practical Nurse (Former Employee) - Sioux Lookout, ON
When I was first hired with curaga I was told it would be on a med surge floor at the hospital in Sioux lookout. Closer to the date when I was to leave for my new job I found out it was not in the hospital but at a LTC home, which was not what I was expecting nor told about. I felt as if I had been lied to and that it was hidden somewhere in the job description. By all means they were happy to answer any questions that I had at all times but just failed to mention this part of the job title, kinda big. The job just wasn’t for me, I felt very isolated being away from home. When I asked to be trained at the hospital, where I was suppose to work they kept saying “maybe” but I would have to prioritize the LTC. I ended up leaving the job and flying home paying out of pocket, which was very difficult to even get a flight. Most of the people I met along the way were great! Sad it had to end so fast.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Job title inaccurate, isolated
6 August 2020
Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (Current Employee) - Sioux Lookout, ON
I have to say the onboarding process was the smoothest i have ever had or faced. They really do care about the people they employ and they continue to follow up with you to make sure that you are happy and satisfied with all of your work and salary parameters. i really feel that that they have put110% of effort into my employment and transition from Toronto to Sioux Lookout and they were with me every step of the way to make sure i was happy and satisfied in my new role here at the hospital. Thank you so much guys. Curaga is has definitively set the highest standard for employment companies
Pros
Management, salary, Compassion, dedication to staff, steadfast knowledge
Cons
None. (Ive thought about this very hard)
9 April 2020
Physiotherapist (Current Employee) - Sioux Lookout, ON
Management is fast for that company and give detailed answers to your questions . I will write another review as i start my work. But so far hiring process went very well and found all the persons to be very cooperative and helpful.
  1. This is one of the best company i have ever dealt as a psw. They are exceptionally professional honesty to work for.