Curaga
Curaga Employee Review

Supportive and Genuine Company

22 July 2020
I absolutely love this company and would recommend it to anyone! I really feel like they are genuine and have your best interest at heart. As a new grad, I found it pretty intimidating trying to find a job I felt comfortable with, but I felt like the employees at Curaga really supported me throughout the whole process and answered any question I had. I also thought the moving transition went pretty smoothly and they helped immensely throughout that process as well. Will continue to work with Curaga in the future. Definitely recommend! :)
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
N/a
29 April 2021
Registered Practical Nurse (Former Employee) - Geraldton, ON
The person interviewing me wanted to verify information on my resume, and I had a bunch of questions to ask, but as he kept talking, questions I had were answered.He asked me a few times If I had any questions the entire time. They also gave me the chance for a second interview directly with the hospital if I had any specific questions for the team there. The pay is definitely worth it alone. I applied because I would probably never visit the town I work in on my own, to be honest.
Pros
High pay, OT pay, Travel, Free accommodation.
Cons
No permanent full-time offer with Curaga
20 April 2021
Registered Practical Nurse (Former Employee) - Sioux Lookout, ON
When I was first hired with curaga I was told it would be on a med surge floor at the hospital in Sioux lookout. Closer to the date when I was to leave for my new job I found out it was not in the hospital but at a LTC home, which was not what I was expecting nor told about. I felt as if I had been lied to and that it was hidden somewhere in the job description. By all means they were happy to answer any questions that I had at all times but just failed to mention this part of the job title, kinda big. The job just wasn’t for me, I felt very isolated being away from home. When I asked to be trained at the hospital, where I was suppose to work they kept saying “maybe” but I would have to prioritize the LTC. I ended up leaving the job and flying home paying out of pocket, which was very difficult to even get a flight. Most of the people I met along the way were great! Sad it had to end so fast.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Job title inaccurate, isolated
22 June 2020
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
I would definitely reccomend my fellow nurses to seek employment with this company. As a Registered Nurse working in Toronto, with some work experience under my belt, I can confidently say Curaga has been one of my favourite companies to work with to date. I especially valued the communication of management. Extremely warm and welcoming!
  1. Supportive and Genuine Company