Curaga
Curaga Employee Review

Exceptional Management Team and Client Focused

16 April 2020
Working with Curaga has been very rewarding career-wise. Employees' opinions are highly valued and considered, and compensation for work done is very competitive, with benefits included! Overall, Curaga has been a great company to work for, and I look forward to a long-lasting relationship with a company of this high level of performance.
5.0Job security/advancement
22 June 2020
Same role
IT Analyst (Current Employee) - Ontario
This is a nursing agency that is very supportive and understanding. Different experience at Curaga as the manager cares about my work-life balance and makes me feel welcome. Would recommend this company to any medical staff!
Pros
Good pay, work-life balance, great experience
22 June 2020
Same location
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
I would definitely reccomend my fellow nurses to seek employment with this company. As a Registered Nurse working in Toronto, with some work experience under my belt, I can confidently say Curaga has been one of my favourite companies to work with to date. I especially valued the communication of management. Extremely warm and welcoming!
29 April 2021
Registered Practical Nurse (Former Employee) - Geraldton, ON
The person interviewing me wanted to verify information on my resume, and I had a bunch of questions to ask, but as he kept talking, questions I had were answered.He asked me a few times If I had any questions the entire time. They also gave me the chance for a second interview directly with the hospital if I had any specific questions for the team there. The pay is definitely worth it alone. I applied because I would probably never visit the town I work in on my own, to be honest.
Pros
High pay, OT pay, Travel, Free accommodation.
Cons
No permanent full-time offer with Curaga
  1. Exceptional Management Team and Client Focused