CUPS

CUPS Pay & benefits reviews

Canada12 reviews

Clear
2.9Pay & benefits

Generally a lovely place to work

CUPS is a collaborative environment and is working toward even further integrated care - clients get a lot of wrap around supports and people who work there really genuinely care about the client experience. I would say CUPS wages are on the lower side of the market, and benefits are standard. Management is generally good at listening to staff and implementing measures to support well-being, though in helping professions in general there is a ways to go to prevent and protect people from burn out and vicarious trauma, which still happens at CUPS to many staff.

Pros

causal dress, nice staff, clients love CUPS, flexibility and change when needed

Cons

Overtime can happen if you dont set solid boundaries, difficult to hear and see traumatizing things, wages are not competitive

The less I say the better

Nothing good to say, I’ve been taught if I have nothing good to say don’t say anything at all. To work hard does not get you very far, but being lazy will get you there

Insights into CUPS

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging

not a bad place to work

But could be way better. Good place to work if you enjoy helping others, lots of programs and resources. To many complainers and practical jokers. Not a very mature staff. Management could use some training on recruiting, ethics and promoting employees. Some employees do not give 100% and work 5-6 hr days and take too many days off leaving workload on others. I mostly enjoy seeing someone move on in life after learning the skills to help them become a successful member in society.

Pros

nice mix of people, staff events, benefits are great

Cons

poor advancement opportunities, management needs some training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CUPS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

CUPS reviews by location

Learn about CUPS in popular locations

• CUPS