Cultus Lake Waterpark Employee Reviews

Fun workplace with great staff
Grounds Crew (Former Employee) –  Cultus Lake, BC6 December 2018
I had lots of fun working at the Waterpark. The early morning starts were difficult, but I eventually got used to them. I loved my coworkers and the rest of the staff.
Fun place to work
Frontline staff member (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC21 November 2018
Great management. Learned more about the food service industry and further developed communication and customer service skills. Had the opportunity to work with a great staff.
Was a fun summer job
Water Safety (Former Employee) –  Cultus Lake, BC1 November 2018
It was a fun place to work for the summer but by no means a career.
Simply looking for a more around the year work with steady pay. I did enjoy working there but it is only seasonal work.
Pros
good brakes
Cons
lousy co workers
great place to work
Cultus Lake Water slides Food Service Employee (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC31 August 2018
Amazing first job,and a very enjoyable place to work. The staff are extremely friendly and the management is very responsible and have trained their staff exceptionally. Overall a spectacular job with great management,supervisors, and crew trainers the only thing i wish was different was i would prefer to have a specific end time instead of being sent home whenever works for them.
Pros
Spectacular training, and, job experience.
Cons
No specified end time.
Great Overall Work Experience
Guest Services Representative and Administration (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC18 March 2018
Working at Cultus Lake Waterpark has been one of the best work experiences that I have had out of any of my jobs. The managers are really nice and understanding and want to make sure that you are enjoying your job. The department managers are equally as amazing, they invest time into training you, constantly checking in on the hot days to make sure you are okay, or if you need extra water. And on top of that, you really grow with your co-workers in your department, you begin to become a family as the season goes on. That's one of the many reasons I went back the following season. The days may be long and some are really hot, but over all at the end of the day, I had a good day and am excited to be at work the very next day.
Pros
Great work environtment
Cons
long, hot days
great
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Cultus Lake, BC25 July 2016
loved working here. would recommend this as your first job and a good way to spend summer. amazing days off and treated as equals
Pros
free enty after hours
Cons
short breaks
Great place that gives people a chance
Janitorial Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC15 October 2014
I always tell people to apply at Cultus lake Waterpark because they hired both me and all my siblings without any experience. All the Managers are friendly and ready to teach all the new employees. They give great opportunities for supervisor positions if they believe you are a right fit for the job.

Whichever department you are in, guest services, park services, food services, or water safety, you will build strong relationships with your fellow employees as well as your superiors.

Coming in to slide on your day off is strongly encouraged, and as it is a seasonal job, in September the Managers always encourage people to re-apply next year.
Pros
Free sliding for employees, schedules are always posted on time.
Cons
Depending on your postition, may be required to work for more than 8 hours based on how busy the park is