Culligan Water Employee Reviews

culligan is great , Caissen the current franchize owner is terrible
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 September 2016
toxic environment ,no support ,treated like dirt, other drivers are a great bunch of guys, trucks are ok, work is good, work only Monday to Friday, 7 am to 4pm
typical work day
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB21 August 2016
serious work environment. tight dead lines. lots of jokes and laughs well your working hard to make the deadlines posted everyday. not for the faint of heart.
fort mcmurray location
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB8 August 2016
unorganized, the fort mcmurray location doesn't let you have a life at home, but if the supervisors want to go on break.. they push there work load onto the drivers. very pore communication between office and drivers
Pros
free water
Cons
supervisor pushs his work onto everone else and adds runs to people that he doesnt like
Customer Service Representative assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 August 2016
The only good thing about this company is very few who work there. The good ones make going to work there very easy. The others well.... No matter how many times you bring it to a supervisors attention they still continue to work there even tho they should have been fired months before.
Pros
Some of the people
Cons
Everything else
free water
Service Department Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON3 June 2016
Great place to work. if you are willing to work really hard then you will fit in. very stressful and very fast pace. management try their best to help out staff members and will do bbqs to keep the moral up
Pros
staff
I really enjoyed working at Culligan. It seemed more like a family.
Account Adjustment Administrator (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK23 October 2015
I worked here for 12 years and enjoyed every minute of it. The atmosphere was quite relaxed. My managers/supervisors were the best. My co-workers were like my family.
Very heavy lifting but overall a good job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON22 October 2015
My typical day consisting of sorting the deliveries and loading the truck, deliver the water to the days customers, when I returned to the shop I unloaded the truck, took inventory. At the end of each day had to do the counts for the days work and submit to my manager via email.
decent place to learn
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  cambridge on13 October 2015
Culligan Water is a great place to learn and develop but not a place for a rewarding career. this is a great place to come from but not to venture towards for anyone serious about their career.
Drinking Water Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, Ontario7 October 2015
Poor management... too much role playing and time in the office. Manager loved to hear himself talk. 50 to 60 doors a day is way to much to expect. Especially when you are training half the day.
Great Place
Route Driver (Current Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB20 September 2015
This is a great place to work with a very tight staff. I have been with this company for over two years and have had a great experience.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton ON27 April 2015
Culligan was a good learning process for my career but not where I would like to continue my work progression. Culligan is a local water company and I provided customer service for customers. I changed water filtration systems, and proceeded customers in their check-outs when paying for their water.
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  calgary,ab25 April 2015
not much room to move up, somewhat unorganized , great people , can get very busy . same thing over and over again . not a job if you don't want to answer phones all the time
Pros
good people
Cons
hours