Culinary Search Group

Culinary Search Group Employee Reviews

3.6Job security & advancement

Great company

I have made several friends within the company over the years I've worked with them. Relaxed friendly atmosphere. They are a temporary placement for staff that can result in fascinating and fun gigs. The hourly rate is fairly typical for the industry but the company is really terrific.

Always work

You always have work to go around however management is horrible. They tout flexibility and being able to cancel within their time limit however you are reprimanded and threatened with being fired if you do. Communication between the employer you will be working for and you is zero, you show up and most often people don't know what to do with you or your instructions were not clear from culinary search group.

agreable

a chacun son apreciation lorsquil sagit du traavail pour ma part bonne team a l'ecoute

Enjoyed job

I enjoyed the job. Freelance shifts are a plus. Interesting events and functions to be present to observe and be a part of. Coworkers were friendly and enjoyable to work with. Positive environment.

Good place for temp work for cooks

I found working with C.S.G. very good. I could work as much as I wanted most times. They had good placements at Granite club Pusateris and various hotels and venues across the city. Management was very good.

Good place to work Staff are aways friendly Management is supportive and helpful Payments are always done on time Safe atmosphere Management and admin staff are very diligent about work schedule and always give us enough notice to prepare for the shift/work

Prefer not to answer

I enjoy working at some of the location...many of the clients are very. Respectable...like the Scotia bank centre..where u meet a very diverse staff..

fun workplacements

great place to work at .individual placements . great places you can work out . great job oppurtunitiees. great ppl to work with. good pay. work available a up north during summer cottage party season.

Very sociable environment

The managment is very friendly, helpful welcoming. Can learn very easily with current staff. Can experience new and exciting events/places with every shift.

Contract private chef, many opportunities.

Hired as a contract private Chef for two years now and there are always opportunities for work with high profile clients both temporary and permanent positions. Summer is the busiest few months with non stop work generally and slower through January and February. Dealing with staff from CSG has always been pleasant for me with no issues to date.

Pros

Competitive rates, great staff, good opportunities

Cons

Some contracts can be very last minute.

job opportunities

i get a job opportunities but they never fully get back to me. i apply for jobs all the time cuz i am free and want the jobs but they just don't get back to me

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Culinary Search Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement