CUETS Financial

CUETS Financial Employee Reviews

Overall good things to say, good place to work, good work life balance and everyone was easy going and fun to work with. Good corporate culture and benefits and perks.
Call Center Atmosphere but friendly staff, Call Center support for Credit Union Credit Card Product -------------------------------------------------
Its a decent place to work. Met a lot of great people who are super smart. The pay is good but advancement can be slow. You have to have a thick skin to deal with customers.
Pros
Incentives and yearly bonuses
Cons
little room to advance
i have worked at in the Customer service department at CUETS Financial for over 4 years. the company is growing at a rapid rate and is an excellent place for anyone to launch their career. The managers are great at what they do and upper management is always available. I can honestly say that this place is what shaped me into the professional young man i am today.
Pros
job security, fair salary, great benefits. great people
Cons
under staffed
CUETS Financial Ltd. was the best company I have worked for, so far. If I were still living in Winnipeg the old staff still get together and plan events to attend. This was one of those rare companies where the President knew your name and took the time to talk to you. A typical day would be night, I work the overnight shift. We answered escalated emails from customers that had questions regarding their statements, the policies and procedures regarding interest and card products we offered. I learned to be self reliant, more polished and professional. The management at CUETS above average, you got the sense they listened to you and took what you had to say seriously. You could tell they cared. CUETS had a policy of hiring the best of the best, so the people you got to meet were quite exceptional. I have made life long friends that I can call anytime even though I live so far away now. The hardest part of the job was leaving, being laid off. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting together with my co-workers for events like Walk for the Cure, Dragon Boating, Scavenger Hunts. We did alot of things together as a group, we were pretty close.
Pros
At the end we had a WII go get us moving.
Cons
No cons
  1. Employee reviews