CTDI Employee Reviews

Canada22 reviews
It was a great experience to work at CTDI labs, they really helped me improve my skills, Good Working hours, the Nice environment at workplace, Decent Salary
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
Less Salary
First of all start to work to A sign worker accordingly to the weekly target.In afternoon shift I'm alone to manage my shift. Workplace we have a good culture and good working atmosphere. the hardest part of job is when I'm short of workers and a sign them accordingly to the task. When i'm done my weekly target before the end of the week that is the most enjoyable part of the job.
I enjoyed working for this company a great deal. It was very challenging and very fast paced environment which made the days so by very quickly. The entire staff was so easy to get a long with as well.
Pros
always busy so the days went by quick
Fun place to work, great co-workers, and an okay pay.
Stability was available with life and work.

It was an accessible workplace through transit which was a plus.
Fun job 'high demands,only good for top drivers forklift skills like me high safety output never mishaps 'complete task every day a must by all and all orders done
Pros
bonuses checks
Cons
no over time
Pay and atmosphere are acceptable. Full time job if hired by CTDI instead of agent.You get paid weekly, great people around you.The environment was friendly, some of bosses were very knowledgeable and offered lots of guidance. Co workers were great.
Pros
Full time job
Cons
Most co workers are temporary workers.
Great company for ambitious workers striving to get ahead. Good pay with bonus structure that rewards performance on a monthly basis. Company is privately owned allowing it to cater to customer requirements and not bottom line.
Pros
Growing company with opportunities for advancement.
Cons
Working above and beyond is expected but not for everyone.
This company prefers individuals who can multi-task ask many positions are combined into one so your responsibility is increased. Less coverage for vacations and such due to low staff numbers.
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
Lack of communication, old school management style
I really had fun working there. The staff were all friendly and a great team to work with.
The work settings and environment is clean and well organized.
Pros
Flexible break hours
Cons
Not enough weekly hrs
It has grown quite fast in a few short years. However, the team environment has almost fallen apart due to some extreme changes.
It is unfair for me to speak ill of a current or previous employer, but the management situation at Branch level is extremely lacking.

There is an issue of hiring friends and family then protecting them when they are unable to follow the rules and regulations given them.

Although, they have introduced a Bullying & Harassment policy. Unfortunately, there is no follow through.
Pros
some co-workers
Cons
immature co-workers, lack of bullying and harrassment provention
Management was encouraging and motivating, tough but fair knew how to get things done while keeping the atmosphere enjoyable. Work could challenging for the memory and mind but basic skill building with team work made our company goals achieved efficiently.
On the floor, and CTDI is a comfortable, safe and satisfying place to work
Pros
Friendly work environment
Cons
fast paced
This company was great for payment, and incentive for the work that was done, however the client that I dealt with on a day to day basis was very difficult to deal with.

The expectations were very high of the client,

Unfortunately the company would commit to unrealistic deadlines, or process changes to the client, leaving the team stretched and overloaded.
Excellent opportunity to take step on electronics field. I can get more practical knowledge about repairing circuit boards.
its a good company with multi cultural and diverse workforce. only thing is there is no job security in this company. learned many new technical things. management is also cool and respectful.
Pros
workforce
Cons
job security
I do raptor testing ,troubleshooting of Bell Satellites .
Yea I have an excellent experience working in CTDI. i earn so many things teamwork ,managing tough targets .

Management is so cooperative and always listen to their employees at priority .Well,its hard to say hardest part as I always enjoy targets and new challenges

Thanks
barbecue party is only a way of fun in every month.
i worked there on contract.so there is no hope for secure position.

now i am looking for secure position.
Pros
free lunch is only once in a month
Cons
over time work is up to us
Scanning Modems.
Lifting boxes.

Wrappings.

Picking boxes/Recycling

Organize wires/remotes

Data Entry

Friendly Atmosphere

Hard job, need to be strong physically.

Fast tempo job.

#Work hard ,play hard.
outside of college and graduate school doing volunteer work at a private elementary school in my town. Because the summers are so short, and I was working to complete my certification, I wanted to gain hands on experience without worrying about finding a school that would hire me.
Pros
Pay and atmosphere is very good.
Cons
I have nothing bad to say!! Advice to Management should have gotten rid of the slackers sooner.
Management doesn't care about people they only care about production. I've learned that staying at a job because of money doesn't work. The hardest part of the job is watching how people get treated poorly by supervisors that should know better. The most enjoyable part of the job? Get to go home at the end of the day. Co-workers all speak different languages and even though they've been told to speak English they don't. They don't respect each other or a company that does business in English. I've also learned that I won't be buying anything ever again from Telus because CTDI is a Telus partner.
Telus if you take your compliance seriously you'll show up without notice and interview your partners staff anonymously.
Pros
get to have a job
Cons
no positive reinforcement, only negative
It was a nice place to work.Helpful coworkers.New things to learn everyday.
Pros
Flexibile schedule
Cons
Management problems
- Everyday have to report to supervisor/repair manager for concerns and agenda of the day.
- Learned all the techniques in troubleshooting and repair for wire and wireless communications equipment and its applications.

- Co-workers are very professional and very willing to help your needs. Teamwork in all aspect.
Pros
free coffee and some snacks.