ct bakery

ct bakery Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews

I really enjoyed while working there.

The company was good . I got a good pay over there and benefits too like medication on the work. People (management) were too nice. And they of work was acceptable.

Challenging Growing Working Environment for individuals who really want to excel keeping a positive approach

You get rewarded and appreciated for your efforts and hard work , President is involved in most of the activities for the sense of connectivity ,productivity and wise decision making / critical thinking approach .Best opportunity for professional growth and everyday learning.

Pros

Employee Recognition, Training and Motivation programs for both professional and personal growth

Insights into ct bakery

• Fair pay for job
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager

Worst of the worst .

If you have no self respect go ahead and work for this company. Owner is so controlling that he would want to control your life too. A potty mouth person with no respect for anyone except good looking women.

Worked as a QA Techician and Production Supervisor

• Implemented Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures and HACCP as per BRC requirement to maintain hygienic conditions in the plant. • Strong multitasking and problem solving abilities evident in working effectively as a team leader resulting to completion of delivery orders on time.

Pros

Co-operative Staff

Cons

shortage of properly educated staff in production

not bad

i was nice experience with good over time offer but there is no good supervising the work in the bakery i learn alot of thing there and i got new friends

Hard working

I have learned things that would help to manage in the severe situation and work accordingly. I had worked simultaneously.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

no overtime pay

good experince

working at a fast pace cleaning , packaging products and lifting . I worked with different cultures and ages . The hardest part of the job was the labor . the most enjoyable part of the job was getting to do one of the things I love is baking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ct bakery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement