Crystal Dreams

Crystal Dreams Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Calming, Holistic Work Environment
Working at Crystal Dreams is great for people interested in holistic living. It is as much a learning experience as it is therapeutic.

The team here is very open-minded and collaboration is key!
Incroyable milieu de travail , fortement suggéré
Excellent milieu de travail. Étant étudiante à temps plein il a été facile pour moi de concilier travail-études en travaillant à Crystal Dreams. Les horaires sont flexibles et le management est toujours à l’écoute de ses employés. Il est possible d’apprendre énormément au sein de cette entreprise et d’acquérir de nouvelles habilités qui peuvent être profitables pour le futur. Également, les journées ne sont jamais pareilles ce qui rend le travail encore plus passionnant.
Great place to work :D
Working in this fast growing company has allowed me to learn SO much and grow so much. The job itself is very fulfilling, everyday new things happen and we learn new tasks. You will never get bored here because there is always things to do. The hours are perfect for students and people who have a busy schedule. If you work hard you have opportunities of growth within the company and you also get to travel to other cities around Canada for the trade-shows that Crystal Dreams organizes. The staff is super nice and supportive, you make many friends! The customers are really cool and interesting (most of the time) and you get to have deep conversations about life, crystals and spirituality. My favorite part about this job is that i get to work with crystals everyday as well as people with similar interests, and also to help others heal and become happier.
Amazing environment and opportunities for advancement
Working at Crystal Dreams is a wonderful experience. The opening hours allow you to sleep a few more hours than you would at any another job. The schedule is very flexible and the management are very understanding of school/life/work balance. The work environment is peaceful and creative and allows you to surpass yourself. There are lots of advantages that come with working at Crystal Dreams such as advancement opportunities, learning valuable skills, it's easily accessible by public transport, free coffee, opportunities to travel for the Metaphysical and Spiritual Shows. Clients that come to the store are very friendly and respectful, you learn a lot by discussing with them. The team members are great and there is a genuine bond and connection between each other. Also, we are lucky to have our two pets in the stores Mysty and Jasper, they bring great energy to everyone. Overall, working here is a unique experience to learn about spirituality, to share your knowledge, learn Tech skills, learn to work in a team and how to give great customer service.
Fun place to work - learned a lot of things!
Working at Crystal Dreams is very pleasant :)
The owners bring some pets at the store, which makes it more fun to work.

Salary is fair, job conditions are great. We all get a chance to travel with the team for trade shows in Quebec, Ottawa & Toronto.

Managers are super friendly and understanding. The workplace is very stimulating and you get to learn a lot of new skills!

I definitely recommend this job!
Fun place to work & learn
If you don't like routine, Crystal Dreams is the best job for you! Everyday you'll be doing something different and learn a lot! Manager's a super friendly and understanding.

Sometimes, the owners bring pets at the store, which makes working more pleasant.

The hardest part of the job is the training, since there is a lot to learn. But it is definitely worth it! Advancement opportunities are amazing, I passed from a regular staff member to a manager within a few months, which came with a salary raise as well.

Definitely an amazing job! I recommend it to anyone who wants to learn and work in a dynamic work place.