Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc
Happiness score is 45 out of 100
View all Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc reviews

Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc

Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc Employee Review

Good for a start-up but not for long term

First, they don't give proper training but expectations a lot. Huge communication gap, poor management. Their learning system is a huge deal as most of them are Chinese and have a language barrier.

Pros

Flexible time in and out. no pay for overtime.

Cons

Hectic, poor pay, toxic workplace

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Official response from Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc

7 November 2022
We are sorry to hear about your experience at Crystal. We value all of our current and former employee’s feedback so we would be happy to learn about what specifically it was that was not positive during your time here and how we can improve. Please feel free to contact HR Department to discuss any time. We wish you the best.

Same location

People are nice but super fast paced

+ The place is very clean, the products are well made. The work team is very kind, they try to help the newest. - It is a very hard work, so fast, repetitive movements, very hard to catch up if you miss the time. They just pay the minimum wage, which is not enough for this many work.

Official response from Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc

3 November 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feelings on this subject. We acknowledge that the job duties as an Assembler in Production department can be deemed as a fast pace environment. However, the pace is within a reasonable range. We will share your feedback with our Production team to have a better job rotation arrangement.We believe that employees should be compensated for their consistent and sustained competency in the performance of their job duties, as well as taking into account other qualifications and talents that they possess.Please feel free to reach out to our HR Department with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions for improvement.
Same location

Not a gem of a workplace

Working here is just a stepping stone for anyone's career. Don't expect too much even if they've been rated the "best managed company", honesty that is just a joke. Management doesn't know how to do their jobs and are very condescending to their workers. The culture is poor and very unprofessional as everyone speaks Chinese regardless of your background. Turnover is extremely high, there's at least one person leaving each month in all departments. Although there are a number of seatwarmers who work here and have no idea what they're doing (why even keep them?). Training is at a minimum and you are expected to do more than your paygrade (real slave drivers here). There's little to no support from management if conflict arises. For salaried workers you are treated like you work by the hour as it's enforced you clock in and out daily. Vacations are not paid in full unless you "earn" your two weeks. Benefits are very basic. It's clear the cons outweigh the pros here. Employees don't leave bad jobs. They leave bad work cultures.

Pros

not much

Cons

pay, workload, poor management, high turnover

fun and stressful

it fun but also stressful and most of the time there was the language barrier and it made it difficult to understand what are they trying to say. there were more favoritism.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc with

Learn about Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc in popular locations

• Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc
  • Good for a start-up but not for long term