Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc
Happiness score is 45 out of 100
View all Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc reviews

Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc

Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc Employee Review

People are nice but super fast paced

+ The place is very clean, the products are well made. The work team is very kind, they try to help the newest. - It is a very hard work, so fast, repetitive movements, very hard to catch up if you miss the time. They just pay the minimum wage, which is not enough for this many work.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Official response from Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc

3 November 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feelings on this subject. We acknowledge that the job duties as an Assembler in Production department can be deemed as a fast pace environment. However, the pace is within a reasonable range. We will share your feedback with our Production team to have a better job rotation arrangement.We believe that employees should be compensated for their consistent and sustained competency in the performance of their job duties, as well as taking into account other qualifications and talents that they possess.Please feel free to reach out to our HR Department with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions for improvement.

Same role

Line leaders treat you badly, people do not know english there

It was fast paced and some line leaders treat you like garbage. Line leaders don’t know how to behave. They are so rude. Communication problem: nobody speak english there, even supervisors, line leaders do not know english properly

Cons

People do not know english even line leaders as well
Same role

Good environment to work

We can able to study different types of packaging and assembler. Try to enjoy during the work. I got a good team during my job period. That's why I'm satisfied with this work. But salary is low.
Same location

Good for a start-up but not for long term

First, they don't give proper training but expectations a lot. Huge communication gap, poor management. Their learning system is a huge deal as most of them are Chinese and have a language barrier.

Pros

Flexible time in and out. no pay for overtime.

Cons

Hectic, poor pay, toxic workplace

Official response from Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc

7 November 2022
We are sorry to hear about your experience at Crystal. We value all of our current and former employee’s feedback so we would be happy to learn about what specifically it was that was not positive during your time here and how we can improve. Please feel free to contact HR Department to discuss any time. We wish you the best.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc with

Learn about Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc in popular locations

• Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc
  • People are nice but super fast paced