Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc Employee Reviews

sweat shop for sure!
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON7 March 2019
Wow, where do I start. This place is a joke. No appreciation for good workers. Workload is very high for the wages. If your not Chinese you won't get anywhere in that place. If you are tho you can step all over people. Worst place I've ever worked. I could go one but ain't worth my time.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Not a god place
QC Technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 August 2018
To start with no canadian experience this is a nice place, but the culture of the company is not the one you are expwcting and the one they portrait. The payment is low for the amount of job is asked of you.
In there is all about the money they can make with each production, and because you are not from the same cultural background as they are you will be an outsider. The womens are not take in consideration there. To improve in your career you need to move out of that place.
Pros
Get canadian experience
Cons
The salary, the place, the managment, the work culture
production output oriented
Quality Assurance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 August 2018
the work life balance was not conducive, working environment is manageable if you mind your business, with production staffs that were heady and difficult to work with overall.
Pros
paid sick days off
Cons
compulsory overtime
Fun and productive
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 June 2018
You are able to experience making such cosmetics products for the consumers. You'll have a family that supports you and push you through your limits. S
Terrific
QA/QC (Former Employee) –  165 Milner Scarborough24 June 2018
Ridiculous drama show everyday. The “lead actress” keep showing how to judge, lie and frame against the others for fun, literally the same as Desperate Housewives and Devious Maids. Basically nothing useful you can learn. people here barely speak English. Mandatory work overtime, no management skills, no appreciate, no leadership, no benefits and NO RESPECTS.
Pros
Free drama everyday.
Cons
The “show” is too cliched.
I had to write my resignation letter more than once because of poor managment with HR
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 June 2018
I had to write my resignation letter more than once because; of poor management with HR. this has case a conflicted situation where I been in a situation like that to be told I was faired from my job. I told them I resigned a week ago and I informed my supervisor 2 weeks ago of resignation so what was that all about since I am already resigned ? in my opinion they tried to make a trouble for me as I was leaving to protect the company image as many where leaving that time.
Sad place to work with zero benefits
QC (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 May 2018
Very poor management. Barely anyone in the company speaks English so its very difficult to communicate with anyone, specially with supervisors, team leaders, line leaders, or with HR department. They are all rude and uneducated that doesn't know Respect.
Since the supervisor and the team leader doesn't know English they will ignore you but when something goes wrong in the production they will bring all the blame on you.
Pros
Cons
lots of work (less pay) that sometimes you to skip your break.
over all, a good company to work for
ASSEMBLER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 May 2018
employees helped one another.. light job and approachable team of management/production. I have enjoyed working here even for a couple of months only.
No respect or recognition from management
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 April 2018
It is a good place to start and accumulate experience if you just graduated, but not a place for young people since there is barely any room for self development. Promotion and bonus are solely decided by your terms with your supervisors instead of work abilities. As a line inspector, neither you or your work is respected or recognized. In addition, the salary is extremely low.
Pros
Easy to be hired
Cons
No respect, low salary, no room for self development
Mentally hurt in the job big time
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Milner14 March 2018
Very poor management some lone leaders are very rude they treat the people really bad of you work with you come home very stressed no chance even to complain about them no respect for the employees so many bosses no instructors what’s so ever work there like a slave mentally I was hurt in the company by the line leader even if you complain to the Human Resources I was the one penalized personally I never recognized this company as a good company for kind heart people some management people are really good Human Resources Resources are doing their part really good but some supervisor treat you really bad
Fun and Informative
R&D Chemist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 March 2018
It was a fun place to work at, developing and formulating the makeups. Modern workload and friendly, multicultural environment. The only drawback are the benefits and the salary.
heavy workload; productive;
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 January 2018
Heavy workload can make you learn lots of skills. It's a growing company. it really fun to work on the project. It's challenge and exciting!
learned lot of project management skills, time management, and conflict management.
Pros
Learn lots of skills
Learning experience for a new graduate
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON24 January 2018
It has been a great learning experience so far. The work load is quite hectic most of the time, however, it is an opportunity to learn new things and take current skills into practice. "The more you practice, the better you become". Most co-workers are friendly and approachable.

If you are a new graduate, this is a perfect opportunity for you to gain experience. If you do apply here, make sure that you are open-minded. One thing I can suggest is to be more open with different cultures. It may be hard to adjust but there's room for better collaboration and insights.
Pros
free drinks (coffee, lattes, mocha, etc), management is approachable
Cons
heavy workload, lack of employee engagement
Need process improvement
Pulverizer and blender (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 December 2017
Need improvement in business processes . many things are still not at per . They are doing improve . Hope they will catch up soon . The factory needs more space
Its a boring place to work with a poor salary
Line Assembler (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 October 2017
Very hard and repetative work whole day. Some line leaders are very rude. Management not good, but the good thing is anyone can get job here very easily for full time.
Pros
40 hrs per week
Cons
no benefit, no overtime pay
nothing
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 July 2017
very average management , no respect to workers and very badly treated , line leaders being very rude to assemblers and no respect very rude management
salary is low and no benefits.
Liquid Compounder (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 July 2017
some of the people are so rude. And for me the standard of this company as a pharmaceutical when it comes to cleanliness is very poor. well i guess they should strictly focus and implement the Good manufacturing Practice.
Good start in Canadian cosmetics Industry
Purchasing and Supply Chain Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 June 2017
Started my Canadian working experience here. learned a lot about Canadian cosmetics Industry. Its being a good professional working experience in here
Good place to learn
Q.A Incoming and packaging inspector (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 April 2017
Good company, good people, and nice supervisors with lots of experience in the industry.
I have learned lots of things about famous cosmetic brands, so many testing and inspection.
Pros
Good people, knowledgeable supervisors
Cons
Low salary
good company
Group Leader (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 February 2017
if you never have a job before. CCC is a good place to help you get work experience. everyone are very nice. have good patient to teach you all the skill you need on the work.