Crunch Fitness Employee Reviews

Fun Place to Work!
Member Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON22 April 2019
Family owned franchise, owner is very sweet and fun to be around! All staff are easy going and easy to talk to. Management has been working hard to get the gym off the ground considering the gym is brand new, and they've been working hard to keep the staff organized.
So much potential but horribly ran
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 January 2019
Management from top to bottom needs to improve. The location I work at has many problems but nothing is being fixed at all .Only perks about this job is the social environment and having access to various gyms that they own.
Pros
Free access to gym
Cons
Poor management
Coworkers are very nice. However upper management is very poor
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 August 2018
Starting the job was difficult because I didn't come from a customer service background. I'm very good at picking things up as long as I have a good example to follow however it was more difficult trying to learn the correct thing to do because no one was certain. I wasn't given a training packet an a lot I what I've learned was by watching, but not necessarily knowing that it was the correct way to handle things. After I got over that it was really good. My coworkers are good, I enjoy working with them and the manager does a good job of making everyone as comfortable as he can.
healthy lifestyle
Member Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON3 August 2018
great team environment. members are pleasant, loaction is accessible, not much advancement from entry level positions. poor salary. good for single individuals with no children.
Pros
work hours and healthy environment
Cons
salary and advancement
Overall nice environment to work in
MSR (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON26 April 2018
Communicating with members daily is the highlight of this job. The work environment can be extremely positive a motivating however also can be frustrating. Upper management try the best to their ability however the orillia location is lacking attention to detail and a proper manager.
Pros
social environment, enjoy the offered amenities
Cons
mismanaged
Great employee team
Personal Trainer/PT Counselor (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 April 2018
As a personal trainer at Crunch Fitness, I was welcomed by management and the team with open arms, and a great positive learning and growing environment. Even the members were mostly positive, and my clients were always ready to work hard, even when there were minor setbacks due to them, myself, or the facility.