Crown Auto Group

Crown Auto Group Employee Reviews in Winnipeg, MB

Winnipeg, MB6 reviews
Good people around the group. Have worked tried working there a couple times over the years (years apart) and still see upper management not helping the staff. VP needs to talk to staff regularly (not so much managers)to see what is good and bad to get changes made. VP is knowledgable and great with people.
Working here can be great if you are part of the right team. Managers are not always the most supportive though.

great team building activities, decent work life balance
Worked here for almost 4 years. Underpaid, always over worked. You're treated like a number and the upper management has little to no care of their employees. Advancements in the company is based on who likes you the most not performance.

Loyalty is not appreciated here and if you're looking for something long term I would highly suggest going anywhere other than the Crown Group.
Stay away. Work environment is toxic. Hard work goes no where and you never know if you're moving up! Wages are poor, no one cares, same thing every day. Depressed and unmotivated each day I was there
They don't value the hard work of employ. Wages are very less as compared to work. Very noisy environment. But the best part is they give proper hours per week.
I feel with my experience of previous work at both the business development center, learning to be patient, listening clearly and intently while focusing on the goal which is to assist the customer/client in a helpful, quick and timely manner,as well also taught me various ways to stay calm, read the situation and act accordingly in a fun and happy attitude.
Cons
No face to face interactions with customers/guests.