Crown Auto Group

Crown Auto Group Employee Reviews

Good people around the group. Have worked tried working there a couple times over the years (years apart) and still see upper management not helping the staff. VP needs to talk to staff regularly (not so much managers)to see what is good and bad to get changes made. VP is knowledgable and great with people.
Working here can be great if you are part of the right team. Managers are not always the most supportive though.

great team building activities, decent work life balance
Worked here for almost 4 years. Underpaid, always over worked. You're treated like a number and the upper management has little to no care of their employees. Advancements in the company is based on who likes you the most not performance.

Loyalty is not appreciated here and if you're looking for something long term I would highly suggest going anywhere other than the Crown Group.
Stay away. Work environment is toxic. Hard work goes no where and you never know if you're moving up! Wages are poor, no one cares, same thing every day. Depressed and unmotivated each day I was there
They don't value the hard work of employ. Wages are very less as compared to work. Very noisy environment. But the best part is they give proper hours per week.
The management was always great, however it is somewhat conservative in the sense that most things have a certain order and offering ideas to streamline the process can become deflected by one manager and imported by another.

Certain managers are more responsive and open to ideas in the work place brought up by their employees however, in my specific scenario, I was unable to do that as frequently as before when new management came in.

As a lot attendant you can expect to do detailing of vehicles as well, for deliveries and lot presence. Some small meticulous tasks are part of the workload. If you’re a productive individual you can succeed in this role but room for advancement is not there. It is a dead end job, unless you have attained credentials prior for different roles in the group.

Overall my experience with crown automax was amazing, the people you work with care( with the exception of a certain individual) and are receptive to questions and concerns. The overall presence of mental health awareness is above average and communication about such issues is taken seriously.
Pros
Simple work, steady hours, openness towards mental health
Cons
Low income, one particular manager is unreceptive to ideas. If it’s not his way it’s no way.
Fantastic Company who do what they say. They believe in doing it the correct way 100% of the time. I simply wish that I had never left. I was the General Sales Manager and I have never been happier, I had to move at the time because of my Farher-in-Law Health.
Pros
Help and advise from upper Management
Cons
Zero
I feel with my experience of previous work at both the business development center, learning to be patient, listening clearly and intently while focusing on the goal which is to assist the customer/client in a helpful, quick and timely manner,as well also taught me various ways to stay calm, read the situation and act accordingly in a fun and happy attitude.
Cons
No face to face interactions with customers/guests.