Crown Auto Group
Crown Auto Group Employee Review

Fantastic Upper Management

15 January 2019
Fantastic Company who do what they say. They believe in doing it the correct way 100% of the time. I simply wish that I had never left. I was the General Sales Manager and I have never been happier, I had to move at the time because of my Farher-in-Law Health.
Pros
Help and advise from upper Management
Cons
Zero
27 January 2020
Service Advisor (Former Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
Good people around the group. Have worked tried working there a couple times over the years (years apart) and still see upper management not helping the staff. VP needs to talk to staff regularly (not so much managers)to see what is good and bad to get changes made. VP is knowledgable and great with people.
5 January 2020
prefer not to mention (Current Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
Working here can be great if you are part of the right team. Managers are not always the most supportive though. great team building activities, decent work life balance
31 December 2019
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
Worked here for almost 4 years. Underpaid, always over worked. You're treated like a number and the upper management has little to no care of their employees. Advancements in the company is based on who likes you the most not performance. Loyalty is not appreciated here and if you're looking for something long term I would highly suggest going anywhere other than the Crown Group.